Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

4.0 full release information/details etc

• Founder

Hello everyone, just an update from the team in relation to 4.0 full release.

Economy information

On the release of full 4.0 out of beta we will be changing a few things, a requirement for us to do this is to refund all vehicles, refund all perk points and changing your level to fit the new exp system (MOST OF YOU WILL ACTUALLY GO UP IN LEVELS), refunding houses/storages.

To make this easy on us I have made it so you can sell cars for 95% of the price (5% just to recover a bit from the economy inflation issues at the start of 4.0)

Everyone must sell all their cars before we move to the full release which will happen sometime this month. If you have car upgrades just leave it we will manually do those.

Use anything and everything you can in your containers, class 3's etc will be wiped to the people who wasted money on RNG crates this is you --> 🤡

For the containers stacked with pistols etc we will be compensating people for these (to get compensation for your container posessions you must log on to full release buy a house, place a container and we will give you the 50k for the new one + add the contents to your new container again, again if you just have vitems please make it easier on us and use them up before the weekend.)

People are asking what did we decide to do about class 3s

We're going to try some new stuff, but that doesn't mean we're not open minded about how changing access to class 3's may effect the server in the long run. We're keeping an eye out for opinions and make sure you speak your opinions on suggestions around class 3's if you feel the need to.

Here is the path I plan to take with it, stuff may change:

On full release there will be 2 main ways to get class 3s and that will be crafting and the darkweb. Crafting has a full experience system with levels etc which will probably take a bit to get going, Darkweb will probably start a lot faster then if we had it on release as people have money for houses/furniture. You will find graphics cards for doing everyday tasks on the server which you will be able to sell to other players or add to your mining rig. It will only mine if you're only. Yes we have some new afk kickers and systems to make sure players are actually playing. 

If the darkweb being the only main way to "buy" weapons doesn't work out but crafting is working out we will add an auction house system at the black market. This will allow crafters to sell their guns on the black market and other players to buy. Ideally it will be a player sourced stocked rebel.

If that doesn't work we will add a rebel in with expensive guns but full KOS

If that doesn't work we will add back normal rebel but have advanced rebel in the darkweb/crafting

If none of that works we will go back to how it was on 3.0 

All I ask is everyone gives it a try, even the fraggers. Parker Snovle is a nice guy having to buy guns from him instead of buying it from a stand actually sounds better to me.

Feel free to ask questions Ill try my best to answer them.

• Like 10
  • Kappa 1
  • <3 4
  • trigger 1
  • hi 1
  • HYPERS 1
  • salute 1

This update to full 4.0 will be so good for the server, I feel like this new system will make getting a class 3 an objective rather than going down to the corner shop and picking up a highly illegal weapon. As for how it's going to effect Gangsters, I can't wait, we've been patiently waiting for this and the guys are really excited to see how it'll all work. I think I can speak for most people when we say this, but 4.0 so far has been really fun and we're loving the way the server is going, so a big thank you to all the devs for all there hard work and keep it up for the rest of 4.0 ❤️

Edited by Jonny Five

HMT Command | Veteran Member |

| Gangster Kingpin | DOC Trooper | Senior Support Trial Developer | OG HMT |

• Founder
27 minutes ago, Sandro Agadi said:

Buy Guns from Parker.

Gangsters Faction must feel like "Am I A Joke to you" or what will be there purpose?

In an ideal world the gangsters would offer parker 0% fees on any bitcoin laundering in exchange for Parker mass selling his weapons to the gangsters for the gangsters to resell for more.

• Like 1

How does ammo work? Do we have to craft that too or can we just buy it? I feel like that could be another aspect. People IRL can make their own ammo or just simply buy it from a store so I was just curious. I feel like you should be able to buy it from the black market but could also manufacture it for cheaper if you wanted to take that route.

• Dislike 1
25 minutes ago, Evan Puckles said:

How does ammo work? Do we have to craft that too or can we just buy it? I feel like that could be another aspect. People IRL can make their own ammo or just simply buy it from a store so I was just curious. I feel like you should be able to buy it from the black market but could also manufacture it for cheaper if you wanted to take that route.

+1

• Like 1

ANZUSGaming Senior Support | ANZUSGaming Veteran

• Founder
15 minutes ago, Evan Puckles said:

Ammo is very easy to craft.

• Like 1

Do we have to sell out cars or will it be done automatically? Also does the buy back price account for upgrades/insurance?

If we have to sell our cars manually can we sell them anytime starting now as long as it’s before the weekend? 

PS: Thank you Doug and Devs for making such a great server and all the hard work. I literally bought Arma 3, all the DLC and hour exemption so I could play Anzus. $140 well spent. 

download.png

Reapers | Head Supervisor 
Staff | Senior Moderator

How to play Server Rules Support ticket | General Appeals

Discord - Danny Moore#1448