Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Biker President Expression of Interest [New Whitelisted Civilian Faction]

• Founder

mQEJsOP.jpgHello everyone, summer is coming up and at the start of summer we release big updates. We have some great ideas in the works and one of these ideas will require a new whitelisted faction. The faction we've decided to implement will be a Biker type faction. What they do will be kept hidden until the release of the update or closer to the update.

Requirements:

• Known as a good role-player at ANZUS
  • 18 years or older (Preferred someone older than 20)
  • Willing to take on a role of a high standard and expectation in the community
  • Willing to sacrifice some stuff to priorities roleplay within ANZUS
  • At the time you start the role you will not be allowed to be in an LEO faction
  • Willing to hold a role long term

Fill out this document to apply: 

• Like 11
  • Poggers 2

Very cool idea! However I’m confused on the requirement to use an accent because no American biker gang has accents really, it’s very rare. I’ve been around the biker club life for a couple years now. I’m excited to see how this is ran and to see something new around the island.

• Like 2

Paramedic in Charge | American Medical Response | Ex- Command FFR | Texas Court Clerk

7 hours ago, Garrett Winters said:

Very cool idea! However I’m confused on the requirement to use an accent because no American biker gang has accents really, it’s very rare. I’ve been around the biker club life for a couple years now. I’m excited to see how this is ran and to see something new around the island.

Pretty sure this is the form used for other whitelisted factions. Like the mafia/gangsters.. those are just examples. But the question is are you willing to role play in the accent needed for the faction.

• Like 1

download.png

Reapers | Head Supervisor 
Staff | Senior Moderator

How to play Server Rules Support ticket | General Appeals

Discord - Danny Moore#1448

1 hour ago, Danny Moore said:

Pretty sure this is the form used for other whitelisted factions. Like the mafia/gangsters.. those are just examples. But the question is are you willing to role play in the accent needed for the faction.

Yeah I can understand having an accent for mafia or gangster's just not so much a biker club.

Paramedic in Charge | American Medical Response | Ex- Command FFR | Texas Court Clerk

I think we should give the factions, some incentive to war, as right now the gangsters need the mafia to clean their clothes, so the cool cars and custom weapons that were added for these factions for drive byes etc. aren't used at all 😞

• Like 2

rendered-1.thumb.png.d344f458fdb2fe18a17

The Old Timers Command | Reapers High Command

• Founder
12 hours ago, Garrett Winters said:

This was one of the requirements for Mafia/Gangsters. Its not required for the biker faction.

• 2 weeks later...