Real Life Date of Birth[DD/MM/YY]: [25/03/1998]

Timezone/Region (NA/EU/AU/OTHER): EU

Steam 64 ID:

Applicant Information

Name:

Real Life Date of Birth[DD/MM/YY]: [TYPE INSIDE THIS BOX]

Timezone/Region (NA/EU/AU/OTHER):

Steam 64 ID:76561199124418395

Link to your forum profile:https://www.anzus.life/profile/22830-bailey-sinclair/

Link to your steam profile: (Must be set to public)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199124418395/

Character Background

Why would you like to join the REA? (100 words minimum): I would like to join the REA to help the people off kings peak making sure they are doing their jobs correctly an making sure they pay off there tickets, And joining the REA will make it a new challenge,I have served the DOC for a couple of months now so i know how to always stay professional while under stressful scenarios i really want expand my law enforcement dutys within the Alaska State Government an i believe that's what REA is waiting for me the main reason for wanting to be apart of the REA is i want a new challenge  that can impact the Kings Peaks County an keep everyone safe an sometimes get to know the civilians an try an make a friendly connection with them.I Like the duty of protecting government officials or assets because that'ts what iv been trained to do at the DOC.Money makes the island run so it would make my job as a REA very important to me that other people pay there fines an taxes to make sure the island keeps on going for the future.

What skills/talents can you bring to the REA? (75 words minimum): I can Lead from front an i can also take ideas from other people an see if their ideas are better an i take good an bad ideas/criticism an turn it all into a good idea an make the whole team feel good about what they are doing to make the island thrive an make sure everyone is doing their job good an efficiently,i have also been CCO at the DOC so i know what the pressure is like when you have other people depending on you , Im always open to learn new things from multiple of people within the REA but most importantly its good to keep the mature an professionalism within the REA.

Tell us why we should choose you over other applicants. (75 words minimum): I feel like i should be chosen because i have experience with dealing with suspects that dont want comply with my time being in the DOC im also willing to do any task or job that nobody wants to do or put up with im also very reliable in combat if the situation arises to it im also very compliant with people i always tend to speak with the civilians first before resulting to violence,I have also know how to communicate with people an how to work with people in case the suspect tends to get aggressive i can try an calm the suspect down an reason with him an make sure him an I will be safe an we can talk it out an find a result to the problem.

Do you have any LEO experience? (If no, please put "N/A"): DOC 

Additional Details

Do you have any references from current serving REA members?:Lee Bread, Winston Wilson 

Are you currently in possession of a BAR Certificate?:No however i will take the bar test if needed 

Are you able to work under stressful situations?: Yes as my time at the DOC was required of me to work under stressful conditions 

Do you agree to follow the departmental Standard Operating Procedures, all announcements and any REA policies?: Yes

Do you agree that if caught lying on the application, it could lead to a blacklist from the REA / Government?:Yes 

Do you agree that you will face unconditional removal from the REA if you are found to be corrupt?: Yes

Applicant's Signature

Please sign your name: Bailey Sinclair 

PENDING

You have been accepted to go to the next stage in hiring to become an Agent with the Department of Revenue Enforcement.

Please schedule an interview with a Deputy Commissioner or higher with the Department of Revenue.

You will have 7 days to complete the interview, otherwise your application will be denied.

Regards,

Aiden Sparker

Deputy Commissioner, Head of Revenue Enforcement

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By viewing ANZUSGaming's website you agree to our Terms of Use