Ethan Brown - USCG Application

Applicant Information

Guardsman Character Name: Ethan Brown

Discord ID [e.g USCG#0001]: DON CHEETOS#6634

Steam64 ID: 76561198333429574

Timezone/Region (NA/EU/AU/OTHER): NA

Date of Birth [01/20/04] [16+; if under 16 must get recommendation from 2 PO+]

Applicants Questioning Stage

[min. 100 words] Why do you think you should you be accepted into the US Coast Guard, and what standards and values would you bring and stand by?[min. 65 words] Why do you believe honesty, loyalty and integrity are our founding principles:

There are many meanings to the words listed above, that being said they all represent the efficiency, teamwork in high stress scenarios, and the coherence of the USCG. Honesty ensures that a team can rely on itself, like a well tuned machine, a team will not worry about the faults in its system but rather the faults its competitors.  Loyalty ensures that everyone on the team is supportive of the cause in which they lay their lives on the line. Integrity speaks to me the most because I believe strong minds, wills, and attitudes get things done.

[min. 65 words] What do you believe makes a good Guardsman:

I think a strong mindset, endurance, and responsibility makes a good guardsman.  Strong mindsets thwart stress in combat scenarios and provoke team work at the highest level, furthering yourself and the team. Endurance is what keeps a guardsman going and patrolling day in and day out, without endurance a guardsman is nothing. Responsibility for ones actions as a guardsman is key. It allows for teams to come closer and own up to their faults. It also allows teams to step up to rising challenges.

[min. 50 words] Why should we choose you over other applicants: 

Other applicants lack my awareness and situational keen, I already live by the Coast Guard founding principles every day. I believe my addition will further establish the coast guard as the best, most effective, and coherent team in Kings Peaks. I believe in the community on Kings Peaks, furthermore I would love to protect it.

Additional Details

Have you played on the server as a civilian?: Yes

Do you have any Arma/FiveM Law Enforcement Experience? If yes, please list it:  FiveM- Orange County PD RP, OB RP, IL RP, 

Anything else you would like to add?: N/A

References (Not Mandatory):  Michael Brown

Applicant's Signature

By signing below, you swear to uphold the law and constitution, to be loyal to your fellow Guardsman, to endeavour to be proactive and relentless in seeking peace and justice, to always be honest, to always be loyal, and to show respect where respect is due.

Ethan Brown

Approved

Hello, @Ethan Vogt, your application has been approved, you will now move onto the ASVAB stage, please come into TeamSpeak in the “Waiting for Personnel” channel and contact a guardsman, with Personnel tags, letting them know you are here for your ASVAB. Failure to take ASVAB and the Interview within 72 hours will result in denial.

Sincerely,

Christopher Sprinting

Denied

Hello, @Ethan Vogt, your application has been denied, for the following reason:

You failed to continue the application process within the allotted time frame. If their was a legitimate reason as to why you could not continue the process please get in contact with Personnel Command with detail as to why not.

You may reapply in seven (7) days

Sincerely, 

Christopher Sprinting - USCG Personnel