Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee

Disciplinary Appeal

Case Number: [Office Use Only]

Kings Peaks Legislature

Officer Presiding: [Office Use Only]

NAME
Mikey Lancaster

and

GOV. DEPARTMENT (e.g. Alaska State Troopers )
Alaska State Troppers

**DISCLAIMER: IF POSSIBLE, YOU MUST FIRST APPEAL INTERNALLY WITHIN YOUR DEPARTMENT
YOU MUST BE LISTED AS ACTIVE ON THE ALASKA STATE TROOPER  ROSTER PRIOR TO DISCIPLINE (10 Hours a Week) TO PLACE A SENATE APPEAL**

Information 

Trooper's Name: Mikey Lancaster

Organisation: AST
Department: Academy
Badge Number (If Applicable): 188

Punishment you were given: Blacklist
Grounds for Appeal (Why should it be overturned): I think that this appeal should be overturned because I have changed from December where I was upset due to getting RFCd for a reason I didn't deam fit. I know that what I did was in no way shape or form acceptable from anyone especially not me for being RFCd. I really did regret touching the database especially after being RFCd and especially after getting trusted. I went to delete everything I done on the database but before I could it had been found out which of course I knew I was fucked. As I have said before I am very sorry and tried to show that and have tried to message Peter Clark and which he told me to put this appeal up so he and Paul Phantom can discuss this blacklist. I dont know what else I can do to prove that I have changed and that it really wont happen again. I would love to even talk with you in a ts channel and really show my sympathy. Sorry again.
Any evidence to support this: N/A

Have you requested reasons for your discipline (if yes, please paste them as a reply to this appeal): No I already know exactly what it is im blacklisted for. 

Do you know the case against you (have you seen the evidence)?: No case.

Do you request the Kings Peaks Senate Disciplinary Appeal Committee obtain all evidence help by the government in relation to your case?: If needed.

Please link your original appeal which must have been denied here: Spoke to peter clark and he told me to put this up.

Primitive

NWO // Primitive // DND // Zyrian Pirates // Peaky Blinders // Divinity // Sinaloa Cartel // Seagull Gang // Anarchy. // 1800 // HMT

Ex. Patrol Cpl // Academy SGT

Archived