Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

4.5 Massive Update Funding

• Founder

Hello everyone, its been 5 months since the release of 4.0 and its been a bit up and down a long the way but I think its getting to a good point and middle ground for all players to enjoy. In saying that, we're nearly at the June mark and that means summer which means the big summer update is incoming. I can assure you we have some crazy ideas in the works for the server that will change it a lot. That being said, it is going to cost a bit of money. There is no requirement to contribute but it is highly appreciated if you do.

The total cost estimated for the 4.5 update is around $2500 USD which covers paying multiple developers, paying free lance developers and more.

Current list of things I know we need funded:
Very large new building
Biker faction main business
Biker faction clothing
Biker faction vehicles
New system models, animations (dont want to leak the system)

What do you get if you contribute?

You will get the 4.5 supporter tag on discord and teamspeak, your name will be somewhere in the "very large new building" and you will see private sneak peaks of the update and you will be allowed to make suggestions directly to us on the new stuff coming in. $50+ requirement for these perks but all donations help.

Contribute here: https://anzuslife.myshopify.com/products/help-us-upgrade-the-box

• Like 8
  • <3 2
  • thonk 1
  • Poggers 1
  • EZ 1

I've already done my part, now we just need more people to join me, make this the best update yet 😃, the sneakpeaks are epic, ur gonna wanna check em out

Edited by Jonny Five
  • Like 2

HMT Command | Veteran Member |

| Gangster Kingpin | DOC Trooper | Senior Support Trial Developer | OG HMT |

Good job! I'm in!

| HMT  | APES | Gangsters |Kingsmen MC President

• 2 weeks later...