Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Looking for 4.5 testers

• Founder

4.5 testing will begin on Takistan release

We will be testing every single function on the server 5 times, testing every single run multiple times, every single sign etc. We plan to have a near flawless release and fix a lot of bugs that have been around for a while including stuff like the resolution issues with the phone/give money menu and small stuff like that. With that we need a team of testers!

Please do not apply if you do not intend to test, lots of people last time just used it as a mess around and to see 4.5 early which we can't have. If you have IRL stuff that will stop you from testing do not apply in that case as well. 

Do not apply if you don't have a lot of time on your hands that you wish to dedicate to helping the community. Not looking for people who can only test for 1-2 hours.

People already accepted into testing:

• 4.5 supporters
  • AST command
  • EMS command
  • USCG command
  • Whitelisted civilians command
  • Senior members+

If you're interested fill out this form

Name:
Time played on 4.0:
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing:
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this)
  • PepeDance 1
Name: Matt Light
Time played on 4.0: 1K hours
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: Kind of, but will have a good amount of time.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes

CTRG Colonel SWAT Commander | SERT Commander | GC SG 424 DND

Name: Austin Cortez
Time played on 4.0: Not too sure
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: No
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes

Name: Andrew Milip
Time played on 4.0: Alot and came back from Australia 
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: Nothing what so ever
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: I do, and have experience testing
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) I understand and respect that
Edited by Milip
Name: Sam Ryder
Time played on 4.0: almost 1000
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: Nothing at all
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yes i do and i have done it before
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) I understand and respect it
Name: Alexander Patel
Time played on 4.0: 600 hours+
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: No

Name: Charlie rogue
Time played on 4.0: 1000+
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: no
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) yes

Name: Daniel Reddington
Time played on 4.0: Since start
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: nope
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes Ofcourse
  • Like 1
Name: Santana Venom
Time played on 4.0: Since the release
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: No, i have a pretty relaxed schedule this summer

Anzus Banner.png

"You miss every shot you don't take, and get taken to support for the ones you do". ~ Unknown\

CTRGG.png.e1feff858c23d75a51be4c1f8ecfb925.png.e9ad3b9c9a9a1d91319ffebc5911bf2d.png.ac78f0d74fd652633cb72a25b45cb9b4.png

Name: William Hormy
Time played on 4.0: about 859
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: no I do not
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: of course , not a worry at all
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) that’s no problem at all of course

| Corporal Senior Deputy Howitzer |  Highway Patrol | Ex Academy Trainer |

| Leader Of Creed Brotherhood | Seal Meister#8679 Kingsmen MC |

Name:Allen White 
Time played on 4.0: Since release, not sure exact time.
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: Shouldn't do.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this)
Edited by Allen White
Name: Ryan Hancock

Time played on 4.0: Over 1,000 (I have over 2,300 Hours on Anzus Total.)

Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: Nope.

Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes, I have a wide variety of experience testing things.

Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes.
Edited by Ryan Hancock
  • Like 2

CTRG | Spec-Ops Major SWAT Commander | CTRG Command  Academy Head Supervisor | Administrator 

Name: Kieran Smith 
Time played on 4.0: Over 1000
  • Like 2

Name: Lucas Sullivan
Time played on 4.0: 250-300hrs or so.
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: I do not.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes, I do test systems and new releases at my current job so I think I would be the perfect candidate for this position. 
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) I do.

Edited by Lucas Sullivan

test.gif.fa3090a001334afc6f7078b9e91a9633.gif
"Once the bullets have started flying, the chance for roleplay has passed." 

HMT

Name:Tyler Davis
Time played on 4.0:4 months
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing:no
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this)yes

Tyler Davis

♰Я∆SH

Ex-Asylum |Pink Panthers| Russian Panthers 

Name:Noremac Mitchell
Time played on 4.0: 1,294:51
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing:no
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this)yes
Name: Adam Scott
Time played on 4.0: Around a 1000 on 4.0 but been playing since 2.0 Kamden 

| GC HMT Command | Seagull Gang o7 | Against All Authority Command | DB Supervisor |

| CTRG |

Name: Vuk Slamsluger
Time played on 4.0: Around 1k.
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: No.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes.
  • Like 1

D5rRr5UWAAAF-jm.jpg

Depressed HMT since 3.0 

Currently Depressed CTRG Captain

Currently Depressed Moonshiners Command

Name: Conor
Time played on 4.0: not sure about 2 months 
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: no
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:ye
Name: Barry Bravo
Time played on 4.0: since the start of 4.0
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) yes

Barry Bravo

Senior Support

KCSO sergeant | AST Corporal | DOC CRT SGT Highway Deputy

USCG

Name: Zack Henshaw / Robert Vance
Time played on 4.0: 340 hours in the 3 weeks I’ve been here
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: I have a short trip July 7th - July 12th to help someone move
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes and look forward to it
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) I understand and respect it

Zack Henshaw | Robert Vance

Trainee Public Defender Bar ID: 5023802 | Reapers Recruit

Name: Arran Obray
Time played on 4.0: around 1500h on 4.0
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: nope
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: im all good way that
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) yes i understand

(Arran Kingston)                                                                 (Arran Darr)                                                     
(Green Inn Command) (T.I Hi Command 1.0)                   (USCG S.A) (MSP Patrol Cpl) 
The Inactives 2.0 Command                                              (Volunteer MSFR) (Redlight Director)
Spada Family                                                                      BCSO Cdt

Name: Janno Drenthen / Jan Gerrits (cop
Time played on 4.0: Since January
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: Il be avalable for the next 2/3 months
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: fully aware thats why i signed up
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Ofcourse, i understand

image.png.7cc662eaf946c70cfc4754d615e35614.png

Name: Kermlit BLYAT
Time played on 4.0: Best guess is that I'm rank 55?
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes
Name: Trevis Karma
Time played on 4.0: Arund 800+ hrs
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: Nope
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes ofc