Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Looking for 4.5 testers

Name: Jack Wellington
Time played on 4.0: Since the start of 4.0
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: College in September but will still have over 4 hours+ to help test.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes

rsz_ag.png.c87def16ce805058a950b163d51cd30e.png

Jack Wellington

🏴‍☠️ | USCG Petty Officer |🌊

🩺| Jack Snow TA S&R Pilot  |🏥  

Name: Mita Chan
Time played on 4.0: 500+ hrs
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: Nope
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yep
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes
Edited by Mita Chan

AZ-MitaSigFD2.thumb.png.aad9ad018e3003bab64bbe736f71d4e5.png

Name: Marcavius Fox \ Sopwith Lemac
Time played on 4.0: idrk, i think 2-3 months?
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: Nothing other than what I already have. I'd much rather put in work towards 4.5 than do Taki
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: Yes. I'll do as asked.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes, I will sign an NDA.
Name: Chris Bob
Time played on 4.0: 300+
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: NO
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks:Yes
Name: Mitchell Murphy
Time played on 4.0: 700 hours or so? 
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: While taki is ongoing, i'm completely free
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes
Edited by Mitchell Murphy

965754063_ANZUSSignature1.thumb.png.1af3b05f54c1f9bfe3b9741224ffc4e6.png

Name: Lee Bread
Time played on 4.0: prob 100 hours a month or so. so like 800+
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: nope
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: absolutely 
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) that’s fine
  •  
Edited by Lee Bread

LeeBread_ForumBanner3.thumb.png.1bd45e2045ef2cc36e84f9cf9b458c70.png

Name: Loxxon Husky
Time played on 4.0: I played ever since 4.0 was out.
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: No Not at all.
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: I understand.
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) 

|Adam Wolf~Loxxon Husky|Ex-Playboys Member|Ex-Asylum Solider|Anzus Staff Member|

|3 Years of Service Within ANZUS Police|KSP CRT Officer, CPL|KCSO-Academy & DOC SGT|KCRS Senior Volunteer

|Homeland Security Agent - Senior Trooper|Border Patrol|Trooper's Academy Member|DAO-Prosecutor|

|Support Staff|Anzus Veteran|Jedi Master Member| Government Secretary

kaZBNAs.thumb.png.acd92d9bfd99478924872dbc82c8cc55.png8jyEaGx.thumb.png.8affdaed035945a0b29678c705737469.png

Name: James Fischer 
Time played on 4.0: over 100 hours I r played since release of 4.0
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: no only things I have are workouts Tuesday Thursday and Saturday morning Tuesday and Thursday are at 6:00 pm while Saturday is 7:00 am 
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yes 
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) yes I understand 

Name: Edouard Smith
Time played on 4.0: ~100+ a month
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: No
Name: Jonny Decker
Time played on 4.0: 12 hours minimum basically every week from launch
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: No
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: (Any long term/trusted ANZUS members will not be required to do this) Yes very trusted member Jonny Decker

Hello MISTERRRRRRRRRRR.

Original Mr 

Ex CID Mr :(

Longest Non SMT  Member of PD

Name:Tomy khan
Time played on 4.0: idk but alot 

HMT Corporal | Patrol Senior Deputy
KCSA Academy Supervisor
BEST DUDE EVER

• Doug Jumper unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
Name: Joey Pariah
Time played on 4.0: none but march of last yeah i was here for about 3 week then I came back about 2 weeks ago and im on a new account since I have my own pc Now
Do you have anything in the next two month(s) that will effect you being able to help testing: collage starts Aug 10th for me but im only there for like 5 hours then I'll be on before 5om EST
Do you understand you will be expected to do hours of tedious tasks: yes I have none to do fr fr till Aug 10th just in my room doing nothing
Do you understand you will be required to sign an NDA: Yes I understand Fully