Case Pending

Hello,

Case Number: SU47

Docket Number: 06-28-21CC-1

Judge Being Assigned: @Brady Warhorse

Processed by Court Clerk HR  - 06/27/2021

Kind Regards

Loxxon Husky- State Court Chief Registrar

@Dennis Smith I am going to request a different public defender for the case if possible. I happen to know Jason Board very well

I dmed Tyrone in regards to his civ ban (or what I assume is his civ ban for 18 days). I want to see if we can do the trial in TS that way I can do a verdict and sentencing in game and have time for deliberation for the case. @Loxxon Husky @Tyrone Rogue

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Brady Warhorse said:

@Dennis Smith I am going to request a different public defender for the case if possible. I happen to know Jason Board very well

I dmed Tyrone in regards to his civ ban (or what I assume is his civ ban for 18 days). I want to see if we can do the trial in TS that way I can do a verdict and sentencing in game and have time for deliberation for the case. @Loxxon Husky @Tyrone Rogue

Very well your honour.

I am happy to do a TS Trial.

I'm free from 6 PM EST to 12 AM EST.

Edited by Loxxon Husky

15 hours ago, Chris Willkin said:

@Tyrone Rogue and @Dennis Smith i will be taking this court case as brady will be stepping down so we will need to schedule a time for court which could be before 4.5 or after

Very well. I am currently on LOA. Is there any issue with @Mike Getreel as Chief Counsel for defense as Brady had a conflict on interest, I believe. Also any further inquiries please forward them to Matt for now.

@Chris Willkin Your honour.

If Honourable Judge Brady Warhorse have said that @Mike Getreel  has conflict on interest with Mr Tyrone Rogue. Then that Public defender/lawyer shall not represent their client.

Your Honour.

With Du respect the State Requests different public defender to represent Mr rogue.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Loxxon Husky said:

If Honourable Judge Brady Warhorse have said that @Mike Getreel  has conflict on interest with Mr Tyrone Rogue. Then that Public defender/lawyer shall not represent their client.

Your Honour.

With Du respect the State Requests different public defender to represent Mr rogue.

Tyrone Rogue and Jason Board do not have a conflict of interest. It was Mr. Warhorse who had a conflict of interest with Mr. Board hence why I am asking if Your Honor, @Chris Willkin has any similar conflict with Mr. Board.

Edited by Dennis Smith

5 hours ago, Loxxon Husky said:

Your Honour.

Disregard this.