• Yes
    • No
    • I don't really mind either
  4. 4. Question 4 (Read the thread)

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't really mind either

Just now, Doug Jumper said:

We can try it I just know it may of been causing crashes sadge.

Maybe put a disclaimer next to the "Optional" status that says "If you experience crashes disable this first as in some setups it may cause crashing"

I only say this because I have not had the crashing issue and I genuinely can not say how much even something like an m-900 sounds so much better. I'm sure the others that use it without issues and love it can attest, and best part is its optional.

1 minute ago, Mort Higgins said:

I respect your opinion, however, I don't think cops need higher pay checks, especially with the example you provided, I don't know how often or what this would be but it seems like too much.

At the moment we only make $3.500 for max paycheck perk.

Now if cadets & Probi Troopers only get $3.500 that's fine but when it comes to full time officer for trooper it should be $4.500 Senior Troopers get $6.300 While Corporals get $7.500 SGTS can get $9.500. Above LT+ they all get $10.500.

By all mean this is fairly of why you should stay in cop force.

Medics make all the fucking money, Hell they got a pay check rise of $4.250 that is pretty good.

|Adam Wolf~Loxxon Husky|Ex-Playboys Member|Ex-Asylum Solider|Anzus Staff Member|

|3 Years of Service Within ANZUS Police|KSP CRT Officer, CPL|KCSO-Academy & DOC SGT|KCRS Senior Volunteer

|Homeland Security Agent - Senior Trooper|Border Patrol|Trooper's Academy Member|DAO-Prosecutor|

|Support Staff|Anzus Veteran|Jedi Master Member| Government Secretary

kaZBNAs.thumb.png.acd92d9bfd99478924872dbc82c8cc55.png8jyEaGx.thumb.png.8affdaed035945a0b29678c705737469.png

3 minutes ago, Loxxon Husky said:

At the moment we only make $3.500 for max paycheck perk.

Now if cadets & Probi Troopers only get $3.500 that's fine but when it comes to full time officer for trooper it should be $4.500 Senior Troopers get $6.300 While Corporals get $7.500 SGTS can get $9.500. Above LT+ they all get $10.500.

By all mean this is fairly of why you should stay in cop force.

Medics make all the fucking money, Hell they got a pay check rise of $4.250 that is pretty good.

You shouldn't be a cop because of the paycheck, It's just there to help you buy your loadouts/cars.

banner1920x640anzus.thumb.png.c282a03920e3f12c1e09634f05d174b6.png

I think a wipe would do good for the community especially if there will be an overhaul of crafting and low tier weapons reintroduced. However, new players would not want this as they just started making money or new to this type of scene. I agree with the low tier class 3s coming back in BM. There was a lot of action for AST and CG before the current system and reverting the change can bring back more crime. For major crimes, I like the current system rather then the KOS, maybe bring it back for a week and get feedback on it to see if it stays? The last one I think would be a great add to gang life and can allow them to have their "gang wars" without people salt reporting for being initiated on for no reason. The rebel clothes would be bad because a lot of people not in gangs wear them and they would get tied up in a fight. I see a lot of new players wearing rebel clothes too so this wouldn't be the best change.

1 minute ago, Myke Towers said:

You shouldn't be a cop because of the paycheck, It's just there to help you buy your loadouts/cars.

The only issue I see is that if you are a cop main and don't play civ very often you make less money. 

We hardly make any money at all as an LEO, By all means if we had the Altis Life LEO pay check system would fairly make cop play enjoyable. 

Hell we all started at 500K on Taki we had one NATO guy gone broke because there is no other way of making money on cop.

image.thumb.png.ee9aee42c77b610157d452937c49f938.png

|Adam Wolf~Loxxon Husky|Ex-Playboys Member|Ex-Asylum Solider|Anzus Staff Member|

|3 Years of Service Within ANZUS Police|KSP CRT Officer, CPL|KCSO-Academy & DOC SGT|KCRS Senior Volunteer

|Homeland Security Agent - Senior Trooper|Border Patrol|Trooper's Academy Member|DAO-Prosecutor|

kaZBNAs.thumb.png.acd92d9bfd99478924872dbc82c8cc55.png8jyEaGx.thumb.png.8affdaed035945a0b29678c705737469.png

22 minutes ago, Mort Higgins said:

As long as you have direct deposit you are good, I only play cop and I have no issue with money. Unless you die more than I do then you will lose more money, however, it is remarkably easy to get cash as a cop. I have around 7 million right now and I have bought cars, given it away or just in general spent it since I don't need that much.

Mort I don't die that often but its a big of a bitch to make any money on cop.

It takes 5 pay checks of $3.500 to get $17,500 I mainly spend around 15.500$ my gear loadout including Items. 

Ain't 5 pay checks like 2 or 3 hrs ? 

3 minutes ago, Luke Redd said:

literally just give up lmao worst comes to worst you get 3.5k a paycheck and you have a cheap loadout. Methods of making money can be in RP I think if we could gets cuts of tickets it would fix it 

Before REA was made we used to be making all the money from ticketing but not anymore.

Like There is nothing for Patrol to make any money at all Our Patrol Missions suck balls they only give us 100$ or 366$ which is nothing at least buff it to $1.200 per Patrol at least.

Only good thing Patrol Missions give us is XP.

Edited by Loxxon Husky

please dont wipe the effort and time people have put into things is crazy,  i would not of spent hours grinding out money for gpus if i knew we were getting a wipe for 4.5

• Like 2
  • usmart 1

thot.png.69d96cb287658b3cb8312cee53508bb4.png          

Tariq #1||Loves Vacations| Seagull                                                   

free.png.be886f5c8bc4a54c0069db7ae121147a.png

kicked from every spec ops😎

1. I think that wiping the economy would be better for longevity of the playerbase. Some people that either just recently bought cool equipment or skins for their cars may be upset, but it's not like you can't ever get those items/clothes/cars again. 

2. A crafting overhaul would be extremely cool, especially for the people that have already put in a momentous amount of time into the system. Additionally, adding back low-tier class 3's would more evenly distribute power among groups amongst the island. 

3. I was never on Kamdan, so i'm not 100% sure what it was like. I would have to get some clarification on this, however I do believe that @Nick Allen 's post saying that if police were informed that there was a hostage present at a major, they should negotiate normally. The RP for negotiations rn is sometimes pretty funny and promotes good RP. 

4. I like this idea. No real complaints. I really enjoy the RP that has come out of the lack of class 3's. The re-implementation of them to an extent, as well as having a place to conduct fun activities will be a really nice twist to the normal day to day on the island. 

Edited by Gordo Stoli
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Loxxon Husky said:

The only issue I see is that if you are a cop main and don't play civ very often you make less money. 

We hardly make any money at all as an LEO, By all means if we had the Altis Life LEO pay check system would fairly make cop play enjoyable. 

Hell we all started at 500K on Taki we had one NATO guy gone broke because there is no other way of making money on cop.

image.thumb.png.ee9aee42c77b610157d452937c49f938.png

Obviously paychecks need to be increased in taki, but not kings peaks. My loadouts on kp are 40-50k and I’m a decently rich cop main who dies a lot lol

banner1920x640anzus.thumb.png.c282a03920e3f12c1e09634f05d174b6.png

Question 1: Do we want to completely wipe the economy? (this includes literally everything including skills)
I think a economy wipe would be good for 4.5 but wiping the skills would feel like a big kick in the nuts am level 72 and it has taken me over 1300h to get here but I feel like there a lot of ppl that have way more money than overs coz of economy reworks over the last 6 moths but the level system has stayed the same this whole time and it has taken ppl a long time to get there levels to where they are the ppl that are high levels atm have put the time in to get there but depending on when you started 4.5 you may have a lot more money than others so in my opinion 4.5 need a car and money wipe but ppl should keep there level.

• Like 1

(Arran Kingston)                                                                 (Arran Darr)                                                     
(Green Inn Command) (T.I Hi Command 1.0)                   (USCG S.A) (MSP Patrol Cpl) 
The Inactives 2.0 Command                                              (Volunteer MSFR) (Redlight Director)
Spada Family                                                                      BCSO Cdt

I was going to make this a suggetsion and still do it... I think i speak on behaldf of most people on ANZUS INCLUDING THE COMBAT PLAYERS where doing RUNS are fun... yes us combat players enjoy doing a RUN..... Shall i tell you why? We have an incentive to do so... The money is ovbs inflateed as fuck but still really good. The EXP is the cherry pop that all virgins want in their life... I mean i had to grind endless hours to just get 15 perk points on normal Kings peaks... On taki i mangaed lvl 40 since the first few days its been up with a tad bit of grinding. Why? Beacuse i knew that i just had to focus on getting the levles so beacuse i had the perk points... I have FULLY enjoyed the perk system soley beacuse its not like im trying to ask a broom in my closet for some dating tips.... I actually get a fricking reply on taki...... PLEASE UP THE PERK SYSTEM AND I WILL FULLY SUPPORT A WIPE

• Like 1

Senior Administrator KCSO CRT KCSO SWAT AST S.E.R.T Los Diablos MSRT  KCSA Academy Trainer |  DOJ District Attorney   DOC SGT KCSO CPL SWAT CPL Marksman CG CPO MSRT 3IC MAA CPT CG CPT  |  Verified Wheeb

Brazzers.jpg.2a13a8587fec7084793f0e6acc3ee3f4.jpg

Community Rules - Server Rules - How To Play - Community Guidelines - Server Details  

4 hours ago, Loxxon Husky said:

If a wipe was to happen at least buff the COP payout like go by rank payout.

here's an example.

payout.PNG

Not an SMT question, there are in-game remedies that (sort of) control paychecks.

image.png.0fd840ded64cb9f275f5dbeaca08d792.png

| Bravo Family 🎩 | Jack Supporter 🍆 Donator and Contributor 💸 |

| Korella Dynamics LTD, Chief Financial Officer Vikin⚔️ |

| Aiden Sparker | ✨ Anno. 2019 ✨ | Al Bravo |

4 hours ago, Mort Higgins said:

As long as you have direct deposit you are good, I only play cop and I have no issue with money. Unless you die more than I do then you will lose more money, however, it is remarkably easy to get cash as a cop. I have around 7 million right now and I have bought cars, given it away or just in general spent it since I don't need that much.

I agree on this part for money however, you cannot deny the extreme lack of xp and level ups for police

Lowkey feel like keeping Class 3 Player base bought such as through the auction house even private buyers adds on in a way to that Player v. Player interaction. I thought with the current state of Class 3s we were fine to be fair. :( Class 3-As on the black market when Heavy Class 3-Bs on auction house was working perfectly I believe, really don't want people to rely on Black market anymore like it used to be. Certain changes are amazingly good for the community but could also change us so much to where we could be back in 3.0 in a way. Sorry If what I say is confusing to understand.  

Tyrone Rogue/Cassidy Michaels

rendered-1.thumb.png.d344f458fdb2fe18a17df997a919bbb7.png.34c58bdc39ac9ce32e17c8cae48ac7cd.png.e09def5c6601835adfa4043d743f0e17.png      R.I.P  Reapers |Retired CID Detective |Retired Moderator   RUwheTe.png.c71411c5c744b226ee9514528b3d59a3.png                                                           twitch.tv/tyronerogue | Kieran Smells like beef