3. 3. Question 3 (Read the thread)

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't really mind either
  4. 4. Question 4 (Read the thread)

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't really mind either

I think this update is very good and I think there should be a wipe for the soul point that lots of people have over millions in dollars yes I understand that people have grinded since the release of 4.0 and have lots of money put I feel like for the new players that are coming into the server it will give everyone a fresh start at the same time and give everyone a equal chance Ik my opinion might sound stupid but yeah 

• Like 1

Coming from the financial perspective of the server, I’m not quite sure if a wipe is great idea. On June 26th BrooksField had 20+ active loans that totaled  $75,165,000 (and that was all the money we had). I’ve maintained a tempo of running out of money for the past two months or so, we’ve been using a loan waitlist. There are still plenty of people trying to earn and spend money on the server, something that indicates that a wipe is unnecessary. While it’s great you have Parker’s perspective, understand Parker will be in better position, compared to most players currently, within a week. #loveyoumisterparker

Edited by Mitchell Murphy

965754063_ANZUSSignature1.thumb.png.1af3b05f54c1f9bfe3b9741224ffc4e6.png

• Developer
8 hours ago, Loxxon Husky said:

Mort I don't die that often but its a big of a bitch to make any money on cop.

It takes 5 pay checks of $3.500 to get $17,500 I mainly spend around 15.500$ my gear loadout including Items. 

Ain't 5 pay checks like 2 or 3 hrs ? 

I don't die much either, it isn't hard to get money on cop at all, you just play and that is it.

AnzusGaming2.jpg.460a571ccd23842cf245fe6f3d34deae.jpg
| Ex-Head Administrator 🤴 | OG Member 👴 | Retired Staff 🚩Honoured Member🤵 | Plonker Professional 🛠️ |

Post A Suggestion | Report A Player | Request Compensation | Appeal A Punishment | Apply For Staff |

Iroh13.png.7733883268615e93e1ac5c9463e0cb72.png

1.  Either way a wipe won't hurt me too much, as on one hand I'm not to far in money wise, Sure I have some gpus and like a truck but other then that I don't have much. I think the only really complaint I have with a wipe is the fucking grind that comes with it. I personally think that money on anzus is beyond hard to make when you are first starting out and that if I have to grind like I did when I first joined anzus I think would get burnt out in the blink of an eye. 

2. Yes, 1000000% yes class 3's need to be back in the rebel shops. I think class 3's were decently hard to get before auction and the class 2's in rebel, I think adding some 3's back to rebel will make it more fun as if you lose a class 3 kit you're not extremely worried about where your next one will come from. Not sure exactly what you mean on overhaul for crafting making it harder? no thanks but if you make the system easier and more rewarding (i.e. more xp for guns and shit) then I think crafting will be a huge part of Anzus.

3. This one I don't mind either way, I personally don't have a problem with the way that majors play out, But if it's for the betterment of the server for sure change it. 

4. Yeah I definitely think that most people can agree that fighting cops after a while gets boring be that with different aspects of how cops play on the server or whatever but i think civ fights where both parties are just fighting for fun/control over another are or something like that is stupid fun. I think it will also be a lot more fun as both parties really have something to lose if they're friends die/bleed out as class 3 kits are decently expensive

On another note please make money easier to get like I said I don't want to get burnt out because I have to spend 2 weeks of straight lsd runs to be even close to being at a stable bank account, And maybe rework the level system? Or keep the Taki level system but lower the amount of points you get per level? I think every one can agree that the level system is hell once you get into the higher levels on normal KP 

Edited by Thomas Ivankov
I'm stupid
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Thomas Ivankov said:

1.  Either way a wipe won't hurt me too much, as on one hand I'm not to far in money wise, Sure I have some gpus and like a truck but other then that I don't have much. I think the only really complaint I have with a wipe is the fucking grind that comes with it. I personally think that money on anzus is beyond hard to make when you are first starting out and that if I have to grind like I did when I first joined anzus I think would get burnt out in the blink of an eye. 

2. Yes, 1000000% yes class 3's need to be back in the rebel shops. I think class 3's were decently hard to get before auction and the class 2's in rebel, I think adding some 3's back to rebel will make it more fun as if you lose a class 3 kit you're not extremely worried about where your next one will come from. Not sure exactly what you mean on overhaul for crafting making it harder? no thanks but if you make the system easier and more rewarding (i.e. more xp for guns and shit) then I think crafting will be a huge part of Anzus.

3. This one I don't mind either way, I personally don't have a problem with the way that majors play out, But if it's for the betterment of the server for sure change it. 

4. Yeah I definitely think that most people can agree that fighting cops after a while gets boring be that with different aspects of how cops play on the server or whatever but i think civ fights where both parties are just fighting for fun/control over another are or something like that is stupid fun. I think it will also be a lot more fun as both parties really have something to lose if they're friends die/bleed out as class 3 kits are decently expensive

On another note please make money easier to get like I said I don't want to get burnt out because I have to spend 2 weeks of straight lsd runs to be even close to being at a stable bank account, And maybe rework the level system? Or keep the Taki level system but lower the amount of points you get per level? I think every one can agree that the level system is hell once you get into the higher levels on normal KP 

I'd suggest trying out the new money making systems instead of just doing runs :)

banner1920x640anzus.thumb.png.c282a03920e3f12c1e09634f05d174b6.png

for me a wipe would not be fun at all i see why but at the same time you guys have made it so it takes longer time to make money ofc it har been Made easyer afther the start.

on the crafting I think it would be a nice thing to do something like that.

I've been on top 2 crafting for a while and I've had alot of fun and spent alot of time on it.  

the only thing that will suck if the class 3 youre going to add to the store would be the main one ppl wants and that would make crafting point less.

Edited by John Gunn
  • <3 1

| HMT  | APES | Gangsters |Kingsmen MC President

I also think that there should be at least one or two more weekly server wide events alongside gang wars. Whether the server shuts down and gets whitelisted is up for debate, but having big events would increase twitch viewership since it obviously does for gang wars. Having gang wars and one or two other events like jet pack wars, large races, KOTH Events, Turf Wars, or any other events would get players away from the monotony of spamming majors and holding the same zones all day every day.

• Like 1

AAAlogo2.png.743db1c7f2ca4ef2c733a7806797ccf5.png

Against All Authority

Owner

My Answers to the polls and why.

1. I'm not for the wipe as iv only just started sorta playing before taki and only just got the cars I wanted. plus I won a few events and got a fair bit of money that I would like to use for a house or something like another truck. I have spent a fair few hours grinding to get what I have and with this taki grind thrown in as well I don't think I could be bothered doing it again. I play arma to have fun and RP not stare at rocks or gather something over and over again, I'd play DayZ in that case.

2. / 3./ 4./ As for everything else I am all for it!

11 minutes ago, Aleski Sokolov said:

My Answers to the polls and why.

1. I'm not for the wipe as iv only just started sorta playing before taki and only just got the cars I wanted. plus I won a few events and got a fair bit of money that I would like to use for a house or something like another truck. I have spent a fair few hours grinding to get what I have and with this taki grind thrown in as well I don't think I could be bothered doing it again. I play arma to have fun and RP not stare at rocks or gather something over and over again, I'd play DayZ in that case.

2. / 3./ 4./ As for everything else I am all for it!

That's the entire point of the wipe, for people not to necessarily have to do runs 24/7 and instead use the new systems like house robberies/lab/etc. :)

• Like 1

banner1920x640anzus.thumb.png.c282a03920e3f12c1e09634f05d174b6.png

Here's my only issue with a full wipe (including skills and everything). It was proven to be impossible to get to Level 110 to obtain the No Toolkit perk. Why have a perk so high that no one will ever get it. Even with Parker on everyday, it still wasn't enough. Rework the leveling and perks (as much as I love Runescape) and I'd reconsider my answer. I voted no at 3.5 and I will continue to vote no for a wipe on 4.5. I would kinda agree to an economy wipe but please don't wipe levels. It already takes so much time just to grind up to the point where we are at.
To continue my emphasis on why levels shouldn't be wiped, is because we didn't wipe levels in 3.5, so why change that up now? At this point last year, Parker just managed to crest Level 100, something people thought was nuts until everyone started trying to do it and then you had the Top 25 players on the island all being Level 150+ by the end of 3.9. For me, this was ideal because the goal was reachable with a lot of hardwork. Let's do some math. Let's say a 3 million dollar truck of rubies nets you between 7k-8k. Each run without any of the processing perks will take you about 45 minutes to up to an hour depending on time constraints. For someone like me that is Level 81 and it takes nearly 228,000 experience to go the next level, I would have to do between 26-30 full trucks of rubies/steel/iron/earth to advance to 82. Since it's already netting close to an hour per run, it would take me more than a day to move to the next level. This is without perks dedicated just for processing because I'd love to talk about that too. It seemed to have been the popular option back in 3.5 to max your processing speed first and then the mining skill, the paychecks so on so forth. Now when you put all your points towards processing, you ask yourself "Will I be doing runs for the rest of my life to match the perks I've invested NEARLY 3/4 of my perk points into? or should I buy another perk point reset and chose better skills like repair speed or a longer bleed out time ?"
You can pick an answer; but, I guarantee you you're probably going to dislike whatever answer you pick because none of the rewards seem like the better option.

Edited by Trick Sanchez
adding more to my dirty laundry
  • Like 5
  • usmart 1
6 hours ago, Trick Sanchez said:

Here's my only issue with a full wipe (including skills and everything). It was proven to be impossible to get to Level 110 to obtain the No Toolkit perk. Why have a perk so high that no one will ever get it. Even with Parker on everyday, it still wasn't enough. Rework the leveling and perks (as much as I love Runescape) and I'd reconsider my answer. I voted no at 3.5 and I will continue to vote no for a wipe on 4.5. I would kinda agree to an economy wipe but please don't wipe levels. It already takes so much time just to grind up to the point where we are at.

fix the levels hardest shit to grind for and makes 0 sense

AAAlogo2.png.743db1c7f2ca4ef2c733a7806797ccf5.png

Against All Authority

Owner

• Founder
On 7/8/2021 at 9:07 AM, John Gunn said:

for me a wipe would be not fun at all i see why but at the same time you guys have made it so it takes longer time to make money ofc it har been Made easyer afther the start. on the crafting I think it would be a nice thing to do something like that. I've been on top 2 crafting for a while and I've had alot of fun and spent alot of time on it.   the only thing that will suck if the class 3 youre going to add to the store would be the main one ppl wants and that would make crafting point less.

We did say to read the thread before posting..

• OMEGALUL 1

To extend on what I said I think perks shouldn’t be wiped as also for spec ops it is incredibly hard to get levels as we can’t just “do runs” because we have to deal with 80/20 and if I had to do runs just to get xp then I would have to get a shitload of hours every week or risk getting points and kicked out of abi. 

16 hours ago, Doug Jumper said:

We did say to read the thread before posting..

well im sorry that im not english and yes that why i typet that stuff

| HMT  | APES | Gangsters |Kingsmen MC President