Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrew Williamson

USCG: Re-enlistment Application - Andrew Williamson

Applicant Information

Guardsman Character Name: Andrew Williamson.

Date of Birth [DD/MM/YY]: 12/07/2000.

Previous Rank: Seaman Apprentice.

Previous DMOS/PMOS: Deck & Jag.

Discord ID [e.g USCG#0001]: RCMPDEERE#3918

Steam64 ID: 76561198066208966

Timezone/Region (NA/EU/AU/OTHER): NA (CST).

Reason for leaving/discharging: I was unable to balance my time with work and my life and it made me inactive so I decided to step away from CG.

Why do you wish to rejoin USCG? I am now able to balance my time better and wish to give it another shot at being a guardsman.

Do you remember most of our Standard Operating Procedures? Yes, I do remember most of them.

Applicant's Signature

By signing below, you swear to uphold the law and constitution, to be loyal to your fellow Guardsman, to endeavor to be proactive and relentless in seeking peace and justice, to always be honest, to always be loyal, and to show respect where respect is due.

Andrew Williamson

Approved

Hello, @Andrew Williamson, your application has been approved, you will now move onto the Interview stage, please come into TeamSpeak in the “Waiting for Personnel” channel and contact a guardsman, with Personnel tags, letting them know you are here for your Reenlistment Interview. Failure to take the Interview within 72 hours will result in denial.
If you are unable to attend your interview, please inform us when you will be next available.  

Sincerely, Chris Kenny

Important Information

By viewing ANZUSGaming's website you agree to our Terms of Use