• Kings County
    • Kings Peaks
    • I did not play Kings County so I can not make a judgement
  5. 5. Question 5 (Read the thread)

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't really mind either

4 hours ago, Thomas Ivankov said:

When I started 4.0 I had the 200k dump truck doing lsd runs I would make 60 k a truck. Now of course uri makes more money but that's fucking mind-blowing to me to make a mill i would have to do 16 runs of lsd and each LSD run is like 45 minutes. 

If we wipe I'm telling you, you will see a dip in the population of this server, Its not in the best interest of literally anyone 

Runs have changed since the start of 4.0...

also, I think a money wipe would be great so people can get to use the new features as usually when new things get added they are rarely used if mid wipe.

Edited by Jimmy Paterno
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I think it could be a good oppertunity to wipe the server , as it might seem more appealing to new people , the reason I say that is they might feel as if there on the same page as everyone else , it would also benefeit the community as due to the new features coming in 4.5 it may give people somthing to work towards

but thats my opinion , and I also can see why people dont want the economy to wipe tho , as it has been half a year so some people may not like having to restart their progress ,

| Corporal Senior Deputy Howitzer |  Highway Patrol | Ex Academy Trainer |

| Leader Of Creed Brotherhood | Seal Meister#8679 Kingsmen MC |

The way i see it, new players are not effected by older players money. a wipe punishes those who were 4.0 day one players, i see what is being said about the new things being cooler if you don't have money but i think they will be just as cool and used just as much cause people never stop grinding. look at parker mans is cracked he could have stopped at 10 mil or 15 or 25 or 50 or 100 or 150 million but mans kept going.  point is new players will be unaffected by the wealthy all a wipe does is hurt the people that poured hours into 4.0  

• Like 2
  • usmart 1

LeeBread_ForumBanner3.thumb.png.1bd45e2045ef2cc36e84f9cf9b458c70.png

honestly dont feel like grinding for another 2-3 months again. people who have grinded for the past 6 months will get their shit thanos snapped and go back to 50K and a dream.
with where my money are currently i have not a lot of reason to grind for shit which i like because that allows me to focus more on the RP/crime aspect. personally i will 100% try out the new stuff thats comming but if we get the money wipe then i personally feel that people wont run the risk when they cant get their stuff back (like impounds and stuff) without taking a bigger blow to their bank.

like lee said: new players will be unaffected but older players will be punished

• Like 1

Matt Pad - epic reaper man 
Matt Frost - Bar Cert, ex Assistant Chief Public Defender, ex Prosecuter, ex KPRS LT, MSPA Command 😎

Matt Winter - Epic Judge man

6 hours ago, Jimmy Paterno said:

Runs have changed since the start of 4.0...

also, I think a money wipe would be great so people can get to use the new features as usually when new things get added they are rarely used if mid wipe.

Dude runs are still going to make more money, like there's no incentive to not do runs like hello? 

Okay so my stance on the wipe vote is tbh I really don't think one is needed, if u look at the top 1% of players (only players on the stats page) the lowest person on there has a net worth of $23m and honestly thats not that much that's a nice house the best truck and then a few nice cars. But I would say 99% of the other players that aren't on the stats page don't have that much money, it takes a long time to get the money that we've earned and yes the new content may be better with a wipe but I really only see that idea effecting the very rich people, most people on the server aren't that rich and will most likely still do all the new features, new players will always be coming too and I think they will all most defenetly be using the new features, heck I'm woorth over $100m easy and I'll be doing it too just to have fun. But I don't think I should be punished 6 months into 4.0 just to be wiped again in another 6 months, I worked really hard to set myself up so I don't have to grind anymore and just have a good time I've put in hundreds of hours and I just really don't want to see that go to waste. That's my say on it anyway :)

"People shouldn't be doing things just to make money, if the task is fun then they will do it regaurdless :)" - Jonny Five 2021

483612255_AnzusEco.png.108213938edbd5d1e6fcaa3edbb3bdb0.png

Most of the people on average can't even afford a good truck, I'd say the eco is fine :) like the top 25 richest have 20% of the eco, and that's only 25 players.
That's all net worth btw

Edited by Jonny Five
  • Like 8

HMT Command | Veteran Member |

| Gangster Kingpin | DOC Trooper | Senior Support Trial Developer | OG HMT |

it would be really annoying if there was a wipe, cuz im sure there are other like me out there that put in months of grinding to finally get a 4mill truck and and grinding to make better class 3's.                                most people want a wipe because the just started playing and dont have anything to lose!!!                                                                              new players will be unaffected but older players will be punished!!!                                                            It would just really suck for the people who have been grinding to finally get a good house or a good truck, the only people who have a insane amount of money are the people who put in the most hours that shits just gonna happen. not everyone wants to spend 4 months regrinding just to have fun again.                                                                                                                             

Edited by George Diamond
6 minutes ago, Nick Allen said:

A wise man once said "Changes need to be made to retain new players and bring back old players so if you can’t adapt to change then you need to learn to." -Schmal Abbar 2021

wipe isnt going to bring people to the server its just going to make people want to leave, read half these comments only new people want a wipe but people who have been grinding there ass off the past 2 months to get where they are now would hate for a wipe to happen...

13 hours ago, George Diamond said:

wipe isnt going to bring people to the server its just going to make people want to leave, read half these comments only new people want a wipe but people who have been grinding there ass off the past 2 months to get where they are now would hate for a wipe to happen...

I agree with George here, the people who are voting for a wipe are mainly the people who Play cop 99% of the time or new people. Which they have little to nothing to loose other than a few cars or maybe a cheap house. 

I’ve been here for 6 months 4 of which I spent on civ grinding to get into a position where I have the money and resources to enjoy the last 6 months of 4.0 and 4.5, why would I grind for months get a load of money piled up and tons of GPU’s just to loose it before I can spend it and enjoy it to its fullest. I don’t want to spend another 3-4 months grinding to get into the same position in 6 months time when we wipe for 5.0…

The people who are voting for a wipe who haven’t put long hours and days into grinding on civ, don’t see it from our perspective, they just see it as oh look civilians won’t be as mean or dangerous because they lost everything. Which in my opinion is really annoying. I play my fair share of cop and I love long chases, shootouts with civilians and majors, civs who just lost everything won’t be as inclined to do them for months again. 

• Like 2

Jake Winter | Ben Winter

Retired LDSO Academy Lieutenant | Retired Reapers Supervisor

little late but i feel a wipe would be a bad idea. My main two reasons for this are One its realistic that there are super rich players out there and super rich gangs just like in real life not everyone has the same shit so it makes sense that some would be poor (new players) and some would be rich (the heavy grinders) i think taking that away half way through the year just makes people strive less in the second half of the year as they know in relatively four and a half months there will be a new map and a new wipe so why try as hard. I believer a yearly wipe is all that's needed and if need be we adjust things in game if things start to build up or have another auction. 

My second thing is I think it actually helps new players because people are less likely to interfere with a ruby miner when they have money but after that new player has been here a couple weeks they get hit hard because everyone is grinding for levels or grinding for money and will take the shortest easiest way there. Also a lot of people help out these less fortunate individuals I know I've given tons of money away to new players and they have been very appreciative that doesn't happen when we all have the same amount of money and have to regrind. I also wanna point out this isn't being said because I'm super wealthy or anything I literally will be wiped basically anyways because I wasn't able to come home in time to get my stuff so I'm losing like 10 mil anyways but I still feel there shouldn't be a wipe because its unrealistic to think we are all the same and are on the same level as well as it gives people the thought of well 5.0 wipe is not far away why grind it all up.

Money wipe IMO is pretty pointless if nothing else is going to get wiped, wont change the economy after a week or so a lot of people that actually have the time to make money will have most of it back.

But yeah please bring back Kamdan, I loved that map so much, no offence to the maps in-between :)

• PepeDance 1