Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Joseph Ibney

People of the State of California v. Jimmy Hoffa

Your honor the defendant failed to pay the ticket and as a result was not sent to jail for the full extent of his crimes. The defendant was sentenced for:

• §11.1.710 Burglary
  • §11.2.340 Breaking and entering

For 25 months. As such, the People are bringing the following case and double jeopardy does not apply.

Edited by Joseph Ibney

Case Pending

Hello,

Case Number: SU74

Docket Number: 09-23-21CC-1

Judge Being Assigned: @Papa Pug

Processed by Court Clerk HR  - 09/23/2021

Kind Regards

Loxxon Husky- State Court Chief Registrar

I was sentenced to the maximum time allowed under California law.. Attempting to have me serve more time for the events charged during the same single incident is an infringement of my rights of a citizen. My time was served, which is why sentencing me for the same crimes which the sentence was served previously would be classified as "double-jeopardy"

Mr Haffa I would warn you to exeecise your right to remain silent until you have had an opportunity to consult with a lawyer as anything you say could be used against you during these proceedings. 

That said, you have the right to secure your own attorney, one can be appointed for you free of charge.from the PD office or not asvised; you may represent yourself.  

You have 24hrs to advise this court of your intentions. 

Edited by Papa Pug
Correct Defendants name misspelling

3 hours ago, Papa Pug said:

Mr Haffa I would warn you to exeecise your right to remain silent until you have had an opportunity to consult with a lawyer as anything you say could be used against you during these proceedings. 

That said, you have the right to secure your own attorney, one can be appointed for you free of charge.from the PD office or not asvised; you may represent yourself.  

You have 24hrs to advise this court of your intentions. 

I'd like an attorney.

Very Well, ty Mr. Chapman.  

Discovery will beging for 48.  

Please notify this court of your availabilities for trial this week.

All evidence of the prosecution has been submitted to the court.

additionally, our witness list shall consist of Officer Adam Puckles. Further witnesses will be given should rebuttals witnesses be necessary.

• Like 1

Mr. Kings, I am coordinating with Bar President and AG to determine what final outcome on your bar cert status is.  Until that occurs, you can train alongside Mr Chapman but can not participate or give advice to this client. 

9 hours ago, Tao Brightwater said:

As far as I am concerned your honor Mr King satisfied conditions for receiving the bar when I was Chief Public Defender. I have been waiting for @Jason Steele to approve him. 

If this is the case, your honor, the people have no objections to Mr. King's place in this trial. 

• Like 1

After careful consideration and research it is determined that @harrison kings does not possess a California Bar and is disqualified and removed from this case.  @Jack Chapman if you would like to assign a new co-counsel pease notify the court.

Your honor, I’m available this Friday between 11:30 and 4:30 PST. Alternative to that I will have to inform you as I’m asked as my schedule is a bit hectic.

• Like 1