Luca West

Luca East

Posted (edited)

Applicant Information

Guardsman Character Name: Luca East

Discord ID [e.g USCG#0001]: Luca.#6124

Steam64 ID: 76561199013457933

Timezone/Region (NA/EU/AU/OTHER): EU

Date of Birth [DD/MM/YY] [16+; if under 16 must get recommendation from 2 PO+] [16/07/06]

Applicants Questioning Stage

[min. 100 words] Why do you think you should you be accepted into the US Coast Guard, and what standards and values would you bring and stand by?: I believe I should be accepted in the the US Coast Guard over others because I'm willing to put in the effort to be an exceptional member of the US Coast Guard. I'm experienced in qualities such as following leadership and teamwork, as well as giving leadership. I will bring standards in radio communication, good teamwork and the ability to stay calm in stressful situations. Most importantly, I want to join the USCG and I think I should be accepted into the USCG since I want to use this opportunity as a learning curve, since I've never been in a position like Coast Guard, other than the LDSO or KCSO.

[min. 65 words] Why do you believe honesty, loyalty and integrity are our founding principles: I think honesty, loyalty and integrity are the United Sates Coast Guards founding and key principles since they are important for a trust worthy team to have, and they are some of the most important traits to have. If these principles were not established, a team would not be able to function the same with the same amount of trust and not function as well overall as a team. 

[min. 65 words] What do you believe makes a good Guardsman: I believe a good guardsman should have qualities such as loyalty, honesty and be hard working. I believe guardsmen should be devoted to their job and put in the required hours to be an active and dedicated member of the United States Coast Guard. I believe most guardsmen should be hard working and devoted to their job in order to be the best guardsman that they can possibly be.

[min. 50 words] Why should we choose you over other applicants: You should choose me over other applicants because I'm willing to dedicate the amount of hours needed to become a well decorated guardsman and I'm willing to put in the time and effort to be active and go somewhere in the United States Coast Guard. I am willing to work hard and put in the effort to attempt to make something of my USCG career, and hopefully use it as a learning curve and have a good time along the way.

Additional Details

Have you played on the server as a civilian?: Yes

Have you been apart of the LDRS or LDSO? If so please list the name you held while at these factions: LDSO Patrol deputy, KCSO patrol senior deputy, LDRS EMT, KCRS Junior EMT

Do you have any Arma/FiveM Law Enforcement Experience? If yes, please list it: Above

(Optional) Did you read the Applicant Brochure? (Not Mandatory): briefly.

Anything else you would like to add?: 

References (Not Mandatory): Chris Kyle, Andy O'niel

Applicant's Signature

By signing below, you swear to uphold the law and constitution, to be loyal to your fellow Guardsman, to endeavor to be proactive and relentless in seeking peace and justice, to always be honest, to always be loyal, and to show respect where respect is due.

First Name & Last Name  Luca East

Edited by Luca West

Approved

Hello, @Luca West, your application has been approved, you will now move onto the ASVAB stage, please come into TeamSpeak in the “Waiting for Personnel” channel and contact a guardsman, with Personnel tags, letting them know you are here for your ASVAB. Failure to take ASVAB and the Interview within 72 hours will result in denial.
If you are unable to attend your ASVAB or interview, please inform us when you will be next available.  

Sincerely, John Lee

Important Information

By viewing ANZUSGaming's website you agree to our Terms of Use