Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

The announcement - ANZUSGamings' Future

• Founder

Hey everyone, I know everyone has probably been a bit confused recently on what is happening with the server due to the recent drop in population. We've come to the conclusion the Oceanic region does not have enough players keen to play life servers, regardless of how much effort we put into the server there just isn't enough people to fill up a server. Oceania has 41 million people and NA/EU has over 2 billion.

So we're moving overseas to make a US/EU server

We are looking for US/EU Staff

We are looking for US/EU Police

We are looking for US/EU EMS/FD 

The planned release date is TBA but will be within the next few weeks, we are not going to release a buggy server.

If anyone is from AU/NZ and concerned about ping I can assure you, you can barely tell the difference.

This also means we're going to Americanise the rules, PD/EMS structure and we have put @Ambience at the Server Manager role to help us out with this.

We are also doing some huge changes to the server, we are fixing all the bugs that were missed in 1.0 and adding a lot of new cool stuff.

Anyone who is in the AU/NZ cop force/ems department is welcome to transfer over to the new server, please read your announcements on the discords on how to do that.

We have A LOT of keen old members of the ANZUS community coming back when we went to a US server last year so it will bring a lot of new faces and hopefully a lot of old faces back.

We also have several youtubers lined up to do videos on the server to bring it population.

• Like 3
  • Community Lead

I've seen the changes that have been put into the server, and its amazing so far! This will be the best server we have released yet, I know I am staff but I am serious this update is crazy.

• Like 2
  • Kappa 1
  • thonk 1
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Hey everyone, I know everyone has probably been a bit confused recently on what is happening with the server due to the recent drop in population. We've come to the conclusion the Oceanic region does not have enough players keen to play life servers, regardless of how much effort we put into the server there just isn't enough people to fill up a server. Oceania has 41 million people and NA/EU has over 2 billion.

So we're moving overseas to make a US/EU server

We are looking for US/EU Staff

We are looking for US/EU Police

We are looking for US/EU EMS/FD 

The planned release date is TBA but will be within the next few weeks, we are not going to release a buggy server.

If anyone is from AU/NZ and concerned about ping I can assure you, you can barely tell the difference.

This also means we're going to Americanise the rules, PD/EMS structure and we have put @Ambience at the Server Manager role to help us out with this.

We are also doing some huge changes to the server, we are fixing all the bugs that were missed in 1.0 and adding a lot of new cool stuff.

Anyone who is in the AU/NZ cop force/ems department is welcome to transfer over to the new server, please read your announcements on the discords on how to do that.

We have A LOT of keen old members of the ANZUS community coming back when we went to a US server last year so it will bring a lot of new faces and hopefully a lot of old faces back.

We also have several youtubers lined up to do videos on the server to bring it population.

Didn't I say this before you even launched the server XD 

• Like 1
  • Get Banned 1
8 minutes ago, TamedAchilles said:

I'd apply for PD as well but the application is no where to be found.

Love ya'll though, look forward to seeing this new server come to fluition over the next bit of time ❤️

I am sure the new Comm will have the app for PD ready over the next few weeks before the server goes up

• <3 1

Sam Jones | Matt Romirez

FHP DTU Captain  | Internal Affairs

ANZUSGaming    Ex Head Admin

I was on a USA Life server not long ago, given I'm on nbn, however it ran fine for me with a higher ping.

This is a strategy worth trying, to increase the player base/ community population... and give the server better 24hr coverage.