Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

CG MERGE TO LDSO WEEKEND TRIAL INFO/DISCUSSION

• Developer
4 hours ago, Jack Noble said:

Afaik (correct me if I’m wrong), to be an FTO in PD you have to be a corporal - free rank to those FTOs who have little to no experience or care/motivation for their role. 
For our FTOs in CG to become FTOs in PD, they will realistically need to learn everything in depth before being qualified to train people. 
As for personnel, that is something that will likely have to be discussed with the Academy Captain - don’t expect free rank here either, to my understanding Academy already has a lot of members 

Not true, anyone in the PD can join the academy team, if in DOC it's like senior deputy+, deputy + for patrol. All CPLs used to have join academy but with recent changes thats not the case. It's not a free rank or anything like that, it's a path to leadership sure but also just a place to help out.

4 hours ago, Jack Chapman said:

Not true, anyone in the PD can join the academy team, if in DOC it's like senior deputy+, deputy + for patrol. All CPLs used to have join academy but with recent changes thats not the case. It's not a free rank or anything like that, it's a path to leadership sure but also just a place to help out.

To be an FTO don't you need  corporal in academy? Or is that what you are saying has changed

Edited by Jack Noble

Jack Noble
Nick Boyd smells
Bar No. 10932450