Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doug Jumper

Lets talk 5.0

Doug I know this is ultimately your choice and I believe you will make the right choice. However, please don't mess with rebel class 3's as rebel is right now I believe it is perfectly balanced and plays a big hand into the fun and life of the server sure make the above 5.56 guns only crafted (like they have been for a while.)  but other than that please dont mess with rebel. 

ALSO 
#WELOVEDEVS!!!

47 minutes ago, Seska said:

The cop outnumbering isn't the norm though. It seems like more of a recent thing due to the CG merge.

Cop outnumbering has been a thing for quite a while. I have hopped on having either less civs than cops many times or having a equal amount of civs to cops which is still pretty bad. Civs are divided into gangs so usually there is only a group of 3-4 of civs looking to commit crimes rolling around and there is a high amount of cops patrolling.

Just now, Jimmy Paterno said:

Cop outnumbering has been a thing for quite a while. I have hopped on having either less civs than cops many times or having a equal amount of civs to cops which is still pretty bad. Civs are divided into gangs so usually there is only a group of 3-4 of civs looking to commit crimes rolling around and there is a high amount of cops patrolling.

Are you guys counting DOC in that though? Like there can be upwards of 8 DOC manning the place on a good night. Looks like civs are outnumbered on paper but in reality you're not even gunna feel those extra numbers.

1 minute ago, Seska said:

Are you guys counting DOC in that though? Like there can be upwards of 8 DOC manning the place on a good night. Looks like civs are outnumbered on paper but in reality you're not even gunna feel those extra numbers.

I am counting DOC but majority of the time when I do see this DOC is closed and if there is around 8 DOC then I would think that DOC is open. Atleast for me you can feel the police presence when they outnumber the civs for sure. 

Thank you Jimmy.

Again we are all entitled to opinions, but we cant shy away by what is fact, following on what you mentioned on DOC, yea their might be 8 DOC, but majority of the time when is DOC ever manner up to 8? More then none they split and patrol unless its a hectic night.

the ratio is imbalanced and needs to be fixed, this has been an issue forever and has been failed to be addressed.

2 hours ago, Seska said:

More than half the time I see doc on their patrolling 

15 hours ago, Kevin Guerra said:

Radical idea.

Since OPFOR is going to be unused, how bout putting DOC in there?

That wouldn't work because regardless they would still be able to patrol so there isnt a difference.. by doing that, its just taking a team slot for no reason

19 hours ago, Wolf Gambino said:

More than half the time I see doc on their patrolling 

They can only patrol if there are 3 or less DOC on, or when there are 6+ they can send out 2 people. :)