Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

5.0 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE AND INFORMATION

• Founder

Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce that we will be releasing 5.0 on the 29th of December at 10PM GMT.

Here is the time for most time zones.
https://savvytime.com/converter/est-to-nzst-pst-cest-gmt-aest/dec-29-2021/4pm

Here is the 5.0 trailer: 

We will release a lot of the mods on the 27th at 10PM GMT, there will be an update via Arma3Sync only before release.

On the 28th at 10PM GMT we will be doing a character creation session. Where we will open the 5.0 server for the first time with 125 slots. You will be able to create your character with our new custom character creation system but you will not be able to leave your apartment.

We will then do some final testing for every single faction, every single whitelisting etc to make sure all the shops and all the small things are complete and bugless.

We will then release 5.0 fully to the public on the 29th at 10PM GMT. We are pretty confident on this date. We could of probably released on the 24th if we wanted but we want to be 100% confident in the testing and as little bugs as possible.

Please give your thanks to the development team, I know I saw this a lot but genuinely they've been grinding for countless amounts of hours for you guys to enjoy a great update.

Thanks for being a great community, this year has had its ups and downs but its been great overall. Heres to many more I can't wait for you guys to see what we have done as a team.

• Like 5
  • <3 1
  • Poggers 2
  • PepeDance 2
  • HYPERCLAP 1