Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

What is your favorite thing on 5.0? // What is one thing you dislike on 5.0?

• Founder
4 hours ago, Hank Czeski said:
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? Love the farming aspect of it, makes everything feel more immersive 
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? Building getting destroyed, redburger and paycheck center go down almost every reset
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? Make important buildings indestructible ideally.

Will be fixed next update :)

• <3 1
  • HYPERCLAP 1
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? Map & Roleplay with other citizens
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? Cop Negotiations
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? More Leniency with Negotiations. We have tried 2 instances of a life for life exchange with police and they just bring the person to jail and ignore the request.

• Founder
4 hours ago, Leonard Rockstein said:
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? The Roads and scenery are beautiful. 
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? The main road does not connect all around the land.
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? Connect the main road all around the land.

Could you maybe draw what you mean to help me understand what you mean?

After putting in a fair amount of hours i have come to this conclusion,
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? the map is very very fun to drive around on. ( Well done to the whole team for that one i really do like it a lot )
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? Prob the frame drops i get everytime i enter elkriver ( This is me with a 3080 and a i910900k LUL )
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? I personally have no clue but the population that is there at all times does not help, maybe try to move the paycheck center and some other places of interest to a different city(s) so the population can be spread out more over the map.
Edited by Vince Bravo
  • Like 1

Vince Delta
KMD Battalion Chief.

logo.png

What is your favourite thing on 5.0? The map, Elkcity chilling
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? There's need to be another bridge going across the middle of the map. Also, the rebel is too far away from everything
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? Make a new bridge. Move rebel base
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? MAP IS AMAZING 
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? CHANGING WHERE WEED PRO AND DRUG DEALERS ARE, SPENT 750K OF GINDING TO MAKE RUN EASIER AND ENJOYABLE ISH JUST TO BE RUINED 
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? DONT CHANGE THINGS WHEN PLAYER HAVE SPENT ALOT TO MAKE RUNS BEARABLE 
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? Favorite thing is the melee. Also just the pistol only so far, very fun.
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? I dislike the quality of life, right now its not good. Half the gas stations do not have ATM's. There are residentials and cities that dont have atms at all. Sometimes have to drive over 4 kms to get to one.
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? Add debit/credit card companies or something.
  • Like 1

New Saucehttps://youtu.be/pRQGt824x84
OG ANZUS Member - LDRS PIC of TA - Petty Officer of Aviation, CGIS of KCCG - Rex Saurus - MSP Retired SWAT and CID
Triads Founder - Winter Hill Founder - Zephyr Family Founder - Nuestra Familia President - Nex Nuestra

Nuestra recruitment banner.png

On 1/1/2022 at 4:48 AM, Doug Jumper said:
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? Talking to people, love the map sofar
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? The Money launder being outside of the safezone. was alot more interactive being inside the city not having to worry about kids camping it.
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? make the safe zone a little bigger. On a side note, Possibly make trucks a bit faster to compensate the longer runs. just 10-15km would make a big differnce 

• Dislike 1

What is your favourite thing on 5.0? The variety of things you can do and the massive potential for RP - especially within and between BluKing and RedBurger 😈
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? Animals are super duper rare
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? More animals, purchasable heat map, and/or an ability to check or ask for "sightings" that could ping a random animal location like "oh yeah I saw something moving in the bushes..." - could be an NPC or an app with limited usage so it can't be relied on entirely. 

• Like 2

💫  Astrid Farland

💊  [289] Rachel Ackerman

Mrs. Max Farland | Triads

Mafia | Gangster | UwU Cafe

What is your favorite thing on 5.0? New map is nice.

What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? Unable to play, nor even buy a reserve.

What is your suggestion to fox your dislike? Remove the artificial limit on one month reserves. Hype over the new update slowly dying down and moving to the main box should alleviate the player cap issues in the coming weeks, yet I'm left unable to get a reserve to cover that time because of a digital item running out of stock to capitalize on FOMO. I understand the marketing tactic, but it consequently screws over players who were completely incapable of getting one in the time frame, despite willingness.

• Like 1
  • usmart 1
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? It is hard to choose, but it might be the roleplay you can do as a prison lifer. 

What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? Definitely the fps issues you encounter in Elk.

What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? One solution could be to expand the city. Basically instead of one main road 
a few more could be added and thereby reduce the amount of people in the same area. 
More roads would also mean more options to spread out the stuff in Elk. 
Edited by Vuk Slamsluger
  • Like 3

D5rRr5UWAAAF-jm.jpg

Depressed HMT since 3.0 

Currently Depressed CTRG Captain

Currently Depressed Moonshiners Command

What is your favourite thing on 5.0? How everyone roleplays is great.
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? The roads can be confusing sometimes
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? add something like a satnav where if you want to go somewhere it will highlight the best route to take
What is your favourite thing on 5.0?
The map in general and the new outfits etc
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0?
Its been pistols for 2 long and I feel rebel is too far away from the map 
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? Move rebel closer 

| Primitive | Zyrian Pirates Peaky Blinders |Divinity Sinaloa Cartel | Seagull Gang Anarchy. HMT

ex Patrol | Reapers Vato family | NG | AsylumNuestra

12 hours ago, JoshQTX said:
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? How everyone roleplays is great.
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? The roads can be confusing sometimes
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? add something like a satnav where if you want to go somewhere it will highlight the best route to take

There is an app in your phone called Navigation, you could use that and it'll show you where it is just SHIFT + Click on your "M" Key map where it is so you can get a little marker showing how far away it is and just use your judgement on how to get there.

Tyrone Rogue/Cassidy Michaels

rendered-1.thumb.png.d344f458fdb2fe18a17df997a919bbb7.png.34c58bdc39ac9ce32e17c8cae48ac7cd.png.e09def5c6601835adfa4043d743f0e17.png      R.I.P  Reapers |Retired CID Detective |Retired Moderator   RUwheTe.png.c71411c5c744b226ee9514528b3d59a3.png                                                           twitch.tv/tyronerogue | Kieran Smells like beef

What is your favorite thing on 5.0?  The Map work and detailing is beautiful and the love and work that was put in really shows in this map and it is by far my favorite to date.

What is one thing you dislike on 5.0?  The Role play has went down hill so dramatically that its extremely saddening. The blue zone in Elk isn't even treated like it exists and is majority just a massive PvP zone with fist fights every 15 meters and the police are being treated like rolling cars with free gear rather than law enforcement.

What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? Administration needs to crack down dramatically on the blatant rule breaks on both sides civilian and law enforcement alike. as a community we need to remember why were here and what type of island this is and be accountable for our actions or be made accountable if need be.

• Like 4

Los Santos Police Department | Major Crimes Divison 

~ I'm going to make 9-11 look like your grandma's Sunday dinner ~

What is your favourite thing on 5.0? The Map
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? The patrol mission locations
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? place more patrol missions in locations where other players are going to be, end of the day the purpose in a patro mission is to get the police moving around doing something while patrolling for crime
some of them are miles out the way like the one near cartel and the one near the bottom left of the map, i would personally like to see more of them placed in towns and cities that are populated more, such as elk river, red water, and other places and even some more dotted around the highway getting us to drive around the map more
  • Like 1
What is your favourite thing on 5.0? CTRG Faction
What is one thing you dislike on 5.0? just overall cop numbers seam bit wierd when it comes to crime, feel like should be something put in place that makes doc take major crimes at top priority or smth cause rn 10 of them be watching prisoners when cops have to push a 8 man knox with 15 ppl lul
What is your suggestion to fix your dislike? Add a cap to prison lifer or maybe make only 2 or 3 doc hold it down while the rest go to major i guess. If something happens then doc can return but i feel for 7 prisoners more than 4 doc is to much for the prisoners to even do anything cause they will get constantly stalked but idk touchy subject i guess
Edited by Adam Scott

| GC HMT Command | Seagull Gang o7 | Against All Authority Command | DB Supervisor |

| CTRG |