Bob Lee

EMS application - BOB LEE

•  

Name: Bob Lee

Timezone: est 

Are you in the State Police and applying to be a volunteer Firefighter/EMT? no

Why would you like to join the Kamdan Fire Department? (100 words minimum):

The reasoning why I want to join kandam fire department is because I want to be able to server the citizens of kandam and help in any way possible. I would enjoy being able to go around meet the other citizens and be able to help them with any situation that comes. It would also be nice to be able to test the vehicles and equipment that comes with being part of the fire department.Another reason why I would like to be fire department is that I have played medic on another server and found the gameplay of that more fascinating that the normal civilian gameplay with more in depth mechanics and more options of stuff that you can do.

What are your previous experiences with being in a FD/EMS? (If any): asylum

What makes a good EMT in your opinion? (100 words minimum): What makes me a good emt is the fact that I like to help the other players in the server with whatever is needed and I also have some past experience as a medic on another server and in that I would respond to a situation as fast as I could no matter how far away they were. I will also perform the job to the best of my ability no matter what conditions I am thrown into because the job involves you being ready to perform under random circumstances so I am ready to adapt to whatever is thrown at me as quickly as possible

Anything that you would like to add?:

On Hold

Dear @Burritomoutain

At this time I am going to be placing your application on hold for the reason(s) which are : LACK OF EFFORT you have 72 hours to make improvements or your application will be denied

APPROVED

Dear @Burritomoutain

I am delighted to inform you that your application has been accepted.  In the meantime, I would recommend reading the EMS SOP  to prepare for your interview.

Please respond with a time that suits you out in order to complete your interview booking. However, if you do not have a specific schedule then just join the “Waiting for HR/FTO/IA” channel at any time in the next 72 Hours.

i can work on a interview with you whenever you have time for it