Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Mass Unban Vote/Discussion

• Founder

Hi everyone, population has been a bit low recently. I feel a lot of people are burnt out from the 5.0 initial grind and population will perk back up in the following weeks but there is no denying that ARMA 3 is slowing down. We will continue to do ARMA 3 for as long as we can and we will continue to bring you guys good content and we have better and better content coming in the coming months. 5.3 will be better than 5.2, 5.4 will be better and 5.5 will be the craziest update to ever come to ARMA(I know I say this every time but every time its correct and this time its legit). But with that we need to do things to make it work. We did a mass unban last year but it was done badly and only ended up with a few people being unbanned.

Here is how we're going to do it this time...

Any community member can suggest a friend or someone they know to be unbanned by filling out the form. All members of the community can vote +1 or -1 based on their experience with the person. The people who get enough support will move onto the next stage we will create a new thread that has a poll that lists their ban reason so the community is aware and if they want them back.

There will be some people I will straight up deny but I want to give everyone a chance, as I know from personal experience people can change. 

Anyone who has cheated will not be considered for this no matter what.

Persons name you think should be unbanned:
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong:
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS?

PLEASE VOTE WITH THESE REACTIONS ONLY AS THEY DO NOT CHANGE PEOPLES FORUM REP
ffO1KuN.png

If you have any ideas that isn't content related to help encourage people to play and the population to stay up feel free to DM me.(but please no "BECAUSE COPS ARE TOXIC" or "GFK ARE TOXIC" just report those things to IA or forums)

• Like 4
  • + 18
  • PogU 1

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Tom Mitchell/Mitch Tompson
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: I believe so
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? We all love Mitch, and he’s a good guy and fun to be around.

• Like 2
  • + 38

Jason Board,
                 Attorney of Law

14047424_signature(2).png.d0765f80ed0a1df50fc51241fab6127c.png

I gotta say I don't entirely agree with this my man. I have been in a community as well as been a higher up staff member in the community that did this and it never ended well. Toxic people will stay toxic. It typically ends up with staff banning and dealing with the same people they already dealt with prior and it brings all the drama back that previously happened. I hope I'm wrong but figured I'd give my experience with this sort of thing.

• Like 1
  • + 2

giphy.gif.e8a35b1b6d3ffff65c4ab8dbf94c10bc.gif

Your Mom Sucked Me Long and Hard Through My Jorts

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Tom Mitchell 
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: Yes 
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? Good SWAT command great guy to be around.

• Like 2
  • + 14
  • <3 1

CTRG Corporal - Founder of GFK Founder of ASAP -  HMT - Castros - SWAT

13 minutes ago, Mike Getreel said:

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Tom Mitchell/Mitch Tompson
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: I believe so
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? We all love Mitch, and he’s a good guy and fun to be around.

+1 to mitchy request Persons name you think should be unbanned: Che Guevara
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: I have talked to him and hes told me that he was in the wrong for doing what he did and acknoledges what he did. He fully understands dougs reason for banning him.
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS: Che was one of the best roleplayers even when he was doing gang stuff he would always go beyond when it came to roleplay

Edited by Ren Sol
  • Like 1
  • + 11
  • OMEGALUL 1
  • Founder
1 minute ago, Craig Boone said:

I gotta say I don't entirely agree with this my man. I have been in a community as well as been a higher up staff member in the community that did this and it never ended well. Toxic people will stay toxic. It typically ends up with staff banning and dealing with the same people they already dealt with prior and it brings all the drama back that previously happened. I hope I'm wrong but figured I'd give my experience with this sort of thing.

I appreciate you speaking up man. I think that I am very personally involved in the community and some bans will be seen differently to the community then they do to me. I will be the first to admit not every single ban I've given out is perfect and some don't need to be a permeant ban in the long run.

• Like 3

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Matthew King/Gualla
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? He's a good guy and could bring back an active member of the community that would also be great for his friends and would encourage them to to be more active as well. He was a previous member of SWAT and an active member of the PD, and gang life.

• Like 1
  • + 11

SYMBOL

G.C. | 424 | 1800 | CTRG | S.G.

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Fat Tony
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: Probably not but maybe
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? Created fun RP scenarios and gave people a good time (Reformed man) 

• Dislike 1
  • + 8
  • Facepalm 1

DND | RF | HMT | DB | SC 

Ex-Battalion Chief of EMS

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Metro Boomin
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: Yes 
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS: I feel  he would bring back some great RP we had going on and also that he always had great interactions with the community despite the reason he got banned 

• + 6

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Mister Fruity/ Tyler pebble
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? I think fruity could bring good rp to the Island again, Fun situations, and just fun times in total.

Edited by Joe Pemm
  • Like 1
  • + 21

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Habeeb Habob
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? Created fun RP and is a good guy. Adds to PVP gameplay as well 

• Like 1
  • + 5
  • PepeDance 1

DND | RF | HMT | DB | SC 

Ex-Battalion Chief of EMS

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Jack Hancock
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: Yes he does
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? I think that he could bring back some good RP, mainly because he was Co-Owner of DB at one point.

Edited by Buster Reece
  • Like 1
  • + 3

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Zane Stoner 
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: Yes he does.
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? VEry well known guy. Got banned because he bet Doug wouldnt do it as a joke. Then was told to buy an unban. Eventually escalated worse but he apologizes for what he did. He was very active in the community and it was his first modded server and put over 1,5k hours on the server,

• Like 1
  • + 5
  • TF 1

/ Aliases:  John Goldbergstein | Pill Cosby | John Lee | John Stoner | John Schneider \

| EX Senior Support |  USCG Chief Petty Officer | MSRT | Lee Family Since 2019 

\ Discord Name : Hydra#2553 | Verified Service Member | Twitch: JohnStonerz /       

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Taylor Long
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? Understands why he was banned. He was always willing to help people, if that was new players or long term players, literally would help new players with anything they needed help with. He had a great reputation within the community itself. He was a veteran (had been here since 2.0 until he received his ban). Enjoys combat although at the same time is willing/enjoys roleplay. He waffles a lot. Everyone knows Taylor and everybody loves him.

• Like 1
  • + 26

CTRG | Spec-Ops Major SWAT Commander | CTRG Command  Academy Head Supervisor | Administrator 

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Dean West 
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? When we played together we always had great RP and also great interactions with people. He was also the leader of the green goblins in 3.0 so he has good leadership and he knows what he did was very wrong 

• + 2

Persons name you think should be unbanned: mister Fruity 
Does the person acknowledge what they did yes he dose
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? he could bring good rp bring fun times to people in the community and people in total good vibes 😎 

• Like 2
  • + 6

Tyler Davis

♰Я∆SH

Ex-Asylum |Pink Panthers| Russian Panthers 

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Folabi Alidunte/Bailey Sinclair
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: As far as I understand, yes
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? Exceptional roleplay and involvement in the community

• Like 2
  • + 8

Donnie Gavel, Esq. | Gavel & Associates | BAR Certified

Donald Hammer | Montana State Police | Patrol - Trooper | BAR Certified

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Mikey Mongelli - Mikey is the most funny guy i know hes matured a lot and he is not that toxic guy anymore. I believe that everyone deserves second chances

Tom Mitchell - Great guy spreads a lot of possetivety and humor and made people laugh everyday And i do think that anzus would be a better server with him in it.

Adam Scott - Great guy spreads a lot of possetivety and humor and made people laugh everyday And i do think that anzus would be a better server with him in it.

Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong:  yes ofcourse 
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? Funny, mature, spreads possetivety, 

• + 4