Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Mass Unban Vote/Discussion

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Tom Mitchell/Mitch Tompson
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: Yes
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? He made roleplay fun for me as well as others and gave alot of help to our gang and will again i respect this guy so much and would love to see him back in the community.

• Like 1
  • + 4
  • <3 1

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Lucas Uzamaki/Jackson
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS?  MSRT member and a good outstanding member of Coast Guard. I think he will bring good support to civ life and PD life if he was to return back.

Edited by Loxxon Husky
  • + 5

|Adam Wolf~Loxxon Husky|Ex-Playboys Member|Ex-Asylum Solider|Anzus Staff Member|

|3 Years of Service Within ANZUS Police|KSP CRT Officer, CPL|KCSO-Academy & DOC SGT|KCRS Senior Volunteer

|Homeland Security Agent - Senior Trooper|Border Patrol|Trooper's Academy Member|DAO-Prosecutor|

|Support Staff|Anzus Veteran|Jedi Master Member| Government Secretary

kaZBNAs.thumb.png.acd92d9bfd99478924872dbc82c8cc55.png8jyEaGx.thumb.png.8affdaed035945a0b29678c705737469.png

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Jake vercetti 

Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: yes 

What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? He is an outstanding role player while being good at both pvp and role play. I feel like we need more people that are good at pvp and role play. 

• + 11

This isn’t me trying to down any of this, as I do think it can be beneficial. I just hope these bans are looked at before any action is taken, I been on a server in the past that did this, and it didn’t go to well. I just don’t want any of it to backfire and possibly cause some chaotic situations, and issues to the community. I definitely do believe in second and or third chances, but if a individual is unbanned, they should be on 90 points and a mess up should add there perm back.

This is just my opinion. I would hate to see things go wrong. I am just voicing my opinion, and I think feedback on these things is HIGHLY needed.

Edited by Rose White
  • Like 4
  • + 1
  • Weirdnite 1

Changes for good, the better. Positivity, honesty, responsibility....

Passion is a true life key, hold it and don’t let go.

Civilian - Rose White | HWP - Rose Black | Lifer - Rose Legend

Point Break | Resurge | USOG

Just now, Rose White said:

This isn’t me trying to down any of this, as I do think it can be beneficial. I just hope these bans are looked at before any action is taken, I been on a server in the past that did this, and it didn’t go to well. I just don’t want any of it to backfire and possibly cause some chaotic situations, and issues to the community. I definitely do believe in second and or third chances, but if a individual is unbanned, they should be on 90 points and a mess up should add there perm back.

This is just my opinion. I would hate to see things go wrong.

Probation is a reasonable assumption

• Like 1

HMT - Command

Official Prison Life Gang Founder - The Moonshiners

CTRG - 2nd LT

signature.png.6e5764407cdec8cf0f3bb5afab63154c.png.da7496f7598380681241ec85abcde7fe.png

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Gardner Reapo
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: Yes
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS?  MSRT member and a good outstanding member of Coast Guard. I think he will bring good support to civ life and PD life if he was to return back.

Dudes pretty funny I love him.

• + 4

|Adam Wolf~Loxxon Husky|Ex-Playboys Member|Ex-Asylum Solider|Anzus Staff Member|

|3 Years of Service Within ANZUS Police|KSP CRT Officer, CPL|KCSO-Academy & DOC SGT|KCRS Senior Volunteer

|Homeland Security Agent - Senior Trooper|Border Patrol|Trooper's Academy Member|DAO-Prosecutor|

|Support Staff|Anzus Veteran|Jedi Master Member| Government Secretary

kaZBNAs.thumb.png.acd92d9bfd99478924872dbc82c8cc55.png8jyEaGx.thumb.png.8affdaed035945a0b29678c705737469.png

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Darryl Diamond
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? He's a very good Rp'er and does help the community whenever he comes across new people . 

• + 4

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Dustin Avery, Jesse Nova and Patrick King
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: as far as I am aware yes
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? All 3 were very active in the community and respectful I could not tell you someone who has anything bad to say about any of these 3 they are great guys to talk to and hang around with ( In the end we all deserve a second chance and these guys definitely do let them come back and show you their maturity and respect towards the community)

• + 7
  • TF 1

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Tahara Akio
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: yes he do
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS: He had a lot of time to reform on his actions and from my experience he has learnt his lesson. He made my roleplay experiences on this server very memorable so Id love for him to come back.

• + 2

The Minecraft Loot Guy | Bailey Jumper's Twin Brother | Ex-Moderator | Senior Member

steeve.gif

Persons name you think should be unbanned: jojo jamal
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: yes he knows
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS?  was one of the reason reapers was alive and going in 4.0 he made a mistake like we all do and wants to come back.

• Dislike 1
  • + 6

thot.png.69d96cb287658b3cb8312cee53508bb4.png          

Tariq #1||Loves Vacations| Seagull                                                   

free.png.be886f5c8bc4a54c0069db7ae121147a.png

kicked from every spec ops😎

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Jojo Jamal

What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? He is really fun to play with and be around, god tier roleplayer.

• Dislike 1
  • + 1

Ex. Reaper Head Supervisor, Ex. MAA

reaper.png.0d16559d75dd075bf20920316bc8634a.png

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Dimitri makarov
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: As far as I understand, yes
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? I think fruity could bring good rp to the Island again, Fun situations, and just fun times in total.

• + 2
  • Founder

Tom Mitchell, Che Guevara, Nickolas Hardwick, Matthew King/Gualla, Jack Hancock, Billowy Hydra, Shroud Rowdy, Lex Hale, Gardner Reapo

Have been unbanned based on the community votes, they've all been put on strict 90 day probation, Everyone else didn't get enough support or their ban reason doesn't justify an unban. (Mostly cheaters or too recent). All players must be active during the 90 days or the ban so they can prove they're here to not cause issues.

• Like 1
  • <3 3
  • thonk 1
  • PogU 1
  • feelsbadman 1
  • PepeDance 2

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Brad Rask
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? He made roleplay fun for me as well as others and gave alot of help to our gang. 

• + 2

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Adam Sykes
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? ever since he started taking tren hes been more chill and he can imporve the rp in the server

• + 6

18hunnit    424    Gentlemen's Club

Epic Roleplayer 

image0.png.4d57bdfb4dfc112e759df0e77b56c1d3.png

Persons name you think should be unbanned: frankie darr
Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: yes
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? certified great lad innit bruv, guy was an inspiration in the msp and just a true rolemodel

• + 4

Epic Roleplayer 

Persons name you think should be unbanned: Habeeb Habob
What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? This guy is cracked, he creates great roleplay scenarios and would be a great addition to the community

• + 5

Epic Roleplayer 

• Persons name you think should be unbanned:Bob Stein
    Does the person acknowledge what they did was wrong: Yes and he wants to push forward and come back to play in the community that he loves 
    What attributes do you think this person could bring to ANZUS? Exceptional roleplay and involvement in the community , bob Stein is a well known gangster that adds a certain flavor only he can add and have 10/10 roleplay and is loved by the entire community. 

Everyone has their mishaps and make mistakes , I think allowing him to return is only beneficial for the anzus community ! 

• + 1

|Russian Panther Leader |USCG Seaman/JAG  |Bar Certified  |Bo'Jack Horseman  |IKEA Gang

|Legion Founder |Asst Manager Brooks field |Wisconsin J Attorney |Ex-Patrol 777 

Horseman Family Founder |  Resurge Family Low Command |

1613949725_MontanaSeal.thumb.png.40afd603b4bc2a4e77b4e7677e3c307d.png

Bojack Horseman.jpg