Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

New ruleset MEGATHREAD discussion

I believe the new rule set was a very good idea to trial, now I don’t think it’s perfect so I will suggest altering some of the rules and adding more to make everyone happy 

I’m my opinion response numbers are fine but I think 2.5 is fine but rounding up is better then rounding down my reasoning for this is IRL doing a gas station alone would never work out abs holding a clothing store with 1 vs 2 is very hard in encourages 1 man just for fights 

With robbing runs I think defiantly keep robbing legal runs not allowed, but making it so illegal runs can be robbed is a good thing it stops people being entitled to free money and adds that risk to it, a rule to this in my opinion would be needed to eliminate gangs targeting other gangs/people 

making a rule stating you can’t rob the same person more then once in a 2 hour time frame or something along those.

Lowkey, for a little bit in game i felt like i was back in 3.0 again where you could actually have fun in situations and you aint worried about someone reporting you for the smallest incovenice I hope it stays like this as i have seen a genuine influx of players these past 48hours. The Team has done a fantastic job listing to people and actually showing they are as well. The amount of dev updates done for general fixes that help day-to-day activities is refreshing so thank you :)

As for the robbing with illegal runs. Simply put:

Legal Runs = not rob on sight

Illegal runs = able to rob. 

Official Gangs should know the difference between new players and old especially when they are expected to assist new players. Also most gangs cant rob the respective runs for the mobster/cartel they own anyways. People doing runs just need to learn to have a gun with them out at all times.

I remember being in the LSD pro building the shit shack just outside of highway and having to listen for cars turning their engine off and rolling up on me so i wont be robbed. Now i can blast movies on 1 monitor whilst naked and worry only about my food and water running out.

• Like 1

Senior Administrator KCSO CRT KCSO SWAT AST S.E.R.T Los Diablos MSRT  KCSA Academy Trainer |  DOJ District Attorney   DOC SGT KCSO CPL SWAT CPL Marksman CG CPO MSRT 3IC MAA CPT CG CPT  |  Verified Wheeb

Brazzers.jpg.2a13a8587fec7084793f0e6acc3ee3f4.jpg

Community Rules - Server Rules - How To Play - Community Guidelines - Server Details  

The only issue I have with that ruleset at the minute is they've effectively made it so much more dangerous to be legal. We have little legal weapon options, and none that are sufficiently viable to protect us against Class 3s. 

In KD we do a lot of runs, and if we're going to start getting robbed all the time, LIKE 2.0, I think it's only fair that we, and every other legal main, gets access to the class 2 license. That license is already for people with literally 0 convictions in the past year, so there is little to no risk. Everyone on the server and their mom carries a class 3, but if we get caught with one we lose everything. We need more options.

Edited by Aiden, ADN 🔥

image.png.0fd840ded64cb9f275f5dbeaca08d792.png

| Bravo Family 🎩 | Jack Supporter 🍆 Donator and Contributor 💸 |

| Korella Dynamics LTD, Chief Financial Officer Vikin⚔️ |

| Aiden Sparker | ✨ Anno. 2019 ✨ | Al Bravo |

I liked the update mainly because it brought back old players and i personally didnt realize how many people didnt want to play because of the rule set so even though i like the roleplay side of the server more than combat if it will bring people back and have them stay around im all for it

HIS SAGE

I love the old ruleset being back it has increased the pop and it was just a lot more fun all around seeing a 15 man Knox was amazing and it felt like the whole community was a lot happier and there are a lot of perks as well for the rules being added back for one

One reason is the rob any run makes a lot of sense and runners may disagree with me however it makes  it so there is a money sink so the person doing the runs isn't always getting crazy safe money unless CID has the locations not only this but it enhances a lot more gang on gang pvp and it makes more reasons for gangs to actually protect their runs like they did back in 3.0 for example if GFK/ CTRG have cartel they would want to protect their runs as it brings them money for the gang bank, it also bring more PVP and fun to CID and police as well as it becomes sort of a challenge to raid the locations if it's heavily guarded 

Overall this whole new ruleset added back was a lot of fun for everyone and I hope it stays 

Patrol Sergeant   Criminal Investigation Division- Sergeant  SWAT CPL   CTRG - SGT

Primitive     Against All Authority    Ghost Face Killers A$AP  HMT The Castro's 

1200756063_output-onlinepngtools(1).png.2d4d13450493a5faba56d6091bf40ea6.png

21 hours ago, Doug Jumper said:

I would love to have some people comment on how this can be combated. Obviously we don't want to push new people away, what are peoples opinion on a solution to this?

Wasn't it a thing where if you own Cartel/Mobster and a person doing your run was getting robbed they'd be able to call you and let you know? Could make it something like that, either it's getting raided by cops or whatnot, the gang will come and help out. 

I remember TI did this early 4.0 at least.. 

Other than that, I feel like illegal runs are ok to rob etc. as long as legal runs doesn't mean you can get robbed without a good reason..

Edited by Mita Schofield
  • Like 2

AZ-MitaSigFD2.thumb.png.aad9ad018e3003bab64bbe736f71d4e5.png

"You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone"

I feel like if you make Elk a green zone you should make some other major cities or locations green zones as well, I dont wanna get robbed while im in the job center in kingston, or when I'm trying to buy a car at Kilmore Imports (which actually happened) also someone could just camp Atm's or dealseships all day, I think the money system is broken maybe if you do this you should up the pay on illegal runs to balance it out, I also think now we're making so much money off legal jobs Legal runs have become irrelevant 

I really fucking enjoyed it, it just felt right where you wasn’t forced to RP and could RP when it was needed and I’m sure other players of the community would have experienced the same thing.

Overall a really positive weekend it was great to see the player base wanting to play the ways that they wanted to. 

CTRG, SSgt

CTRGG.png

Slater.png

12 hours ago, Trevorhobbs said:

"You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone"

I feel like if you make Elk a green zone you should make some other major cities or locations green zones as well, I dont wanna get robbed while im in the job center in kingston, or when I'm trying to buy a car at Kilmore Imports (which actually happened) also someone could just camp Atm's or dealseships all day, I think the money system is broken maybe if you do this you should up the pay on illegal runs to balance it out, I also think now we're making so much money off legal jobs Legal runs have become irrelevant 

you cant rob people near atms its a rule

thot.png.69d96cb287658b3cb8312cee53508bb4.png          

Tariq #1||Loves Vacations| Seagull                                                   

free.png.be886f5c8bc4a54c0069db7ae121147a.png

kicked from every spec ops😎

On 5/30/2022 at 6:46 AM, Conor Angerstain said:

I believe the new rule set was a very good idea to trial, now I don’t think it’s perfect so I will suggest altering some of the rules and adding more to make everyone happy 

I’m my opinion response numbers are fine but I think 2.5 is fine but rounding up is better then rounding down my reasoning for this is IRL doing a gas station alone would never work out abs holding a clothing store with 1 vs 2 is very hard in encourages 1 man just for fights 

With robbing runs I think defiantly keep robbing legal runs not allowed, but making it so illegal runs can be robbed is a good thing it stops people being entitled to free money and adds that risk to it, a rule to this in my opinion would be needed to eliminate gangs targeting other gangs/people 

making a rule stating you can’t rob the same person more then once in a 2 hour time frame or something along those.

For your last suggestion I’d really discourage something like that. Hard bans on things like that would make this some like a gmod server, I believe things like that should be up to the player due to no reason usually for people to be robbed over and over and most people already using discretion to makesure people aren’t rage quitting off the server. Now harassment is a rule and I think spam robbing the  same person with no rp reason would fall under that. 

BADR, USOG, Montana State Police McRonald's Regional Manager
Don Primario: Tijuana Rangers

Pink Floyd Makes Great Chase Music

image.gif.820c5fb1274f44ca5d84dccbf7b13e09.gif

It's been a while since I last responded but now I'm back to reiterate. MSP has shown that they have the maturity to handle their new found freedom so now the only worry I have is vanquished. Honestly other then the Elk Green zone being super ridiculous in size the rules should stay. 500M from the elk city barrier includes the main PD which eliminates hostage rp there and honestly I'm sad that you can't kidnap people anymore even with a valid roleplay reason. I rarely kidnap people in the first place but recently there have been some people who have pissed me off and need to be taught a lesson that spend there time in Elk 24/7

BADR, USOG, Montana State Police McRonald's Regional Manager
Don Primario: Tijuana Rangers

Pink Floyd Makes Great Chase Music

image.gif.820c5fb1274f44ca5d84dccbf7b13e09.gif