Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Community Vote: Ruleset change (Response numbers, initiation rules, player to player robbing rules)

Community Vote: Ruleset change (Response numbers, initiation rules, player to player robbing rules)  

220 members have voted

1. 1. All cop response numbers to major crimes, minor crimes, any situation are removed from the rules. It will be up to PD command to decide how/what they want with the idea of fairness in mind.

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't really mind either
    • I have a different idea and I've posted it on the thread
  2. 2. No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. You do not need a roleplay reason to rob people doing illegal runs.

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone.

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Before replying, reacting or voting on this thread I have read this thread and the discussion thread in full. I also took a spoonful of concrete and hardened up.

• Yes
    • Yes

• Founder

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well.

After Matt's thread we decided to trial out the 2.0/3.0 mindset, I feel like it was quite successful we've seen a large increase in population and a lot less complaining which was a big problem.

This thread has been made to vote for permanent changes to the rule set, please make sure you've read https://www.anzus.life/topic/56763-new-ruleset-megathread-discussion/ this post. 

My opinion:
Q: All cop response numbers to major crimes, minor crimes, any situation are removed from the rules. It will be up to PD command to decide how/what they want with the idea of fairness in mind.

A: I feel like the positives of not having the entitlement for response numbers outweighs the risk of some situations having over response. There will be some situations where it's 2 civilians and 10 cops, and there will be situations where there will be 10 cops and 2 civilians. As long as cops continue to make an effort and don't become complacent and give us a need to retract the rule I feel this will work very well.

Q: No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)
A: I am 50/50 on this one, I think that it sucks massively when people are left out of situations but I also think a 16 man GFK Fort Knox is beyond cringe. I would love to hear suggestions to make it a bit more fair for both sides, possibly maximum 12 at majors? I am not sure.

Q: You do not need a roleplay reason to rob people doing illegal runs.
A: Again I am 50/50 with this one, some people on this server are honestly sociopathic when it comes to this rule. I don't understand the gratification of stealing someone else's stuff but I understand the freedom that comes with it. If people can play fair and not go crazy with it I think it will work but over the weekend I've seen people even developers just go way overboard with it. I would like to hear more opinions.

Q: You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone.
A: Personally I disagree with this one, I feel like every situation should have a roleplay reason to initiate but I feel like the restriction could make more negatives/positive again I am 50/50.

Note: Any votes over 80% will be automatically accepted, anything under that will be determined by SMT based on how close the vote is AND the discussion had about them. 

I feel like everyone should reply in this format or similar but it isn't required you do so.

Name:
Main role on the server:
Time at ANZUS:
Opinions on each rule and what you voted:
Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete:

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Weirdnite 1

Name : Steven Donut

Role : MSP SGT

I like and I will be returning to anzus if these are set rules! It honestly is just a better vibe all around in my opinion. I recently felt like some of the rules we had we’re just to restricted. 

Edited by Steven Donut
  • Like 1

MSP - SGT The Order - Leader
Names - Steven Donut | Steven Marcus

580b57fcd9996e24bc43c545.thumb.png.57c70785fa094ba03fffda2462880847.png - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwUB93TUsHvQ3yuE7Gou1ZA?view_as=subscriber

580b57fcd9996e24bc43c540.png.a4d3e74d56ef6a7b97d30bf6d16e9346.png - https://www.twitch.tv/jellydonut_25

Name: Frank Mangano
Main role on the server: Mob Boss
Time at ANZUS: Was around years ago, just came back a few weeks ago.

1: If i robbed a bank and took 9 hostages in real life every cop in the city would show up, this is a LIFE server.

2. If I was getting shot up in any situation I would hope every member of my family (mob lol) would rush to my aid and save my life.

3. I dont see this being nessassary, the only roleplay reason criminals have in real life, is that they're criminals.

4. FOR THE MOST PART people arent just randomly shot IRL (no further comment on that), there should obviously be a roleplay reason to initiate on randoms..

5. I'm married.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: I work in customer service. You can't hurt my feelings, I don't have any.

• Like 1
  • pepelaugh 1

Kingsman MC: Member

Vantage Towing: Foreman/HR

Red Burger: Employee

KSP: DOC Snr. Trp.

Name: John Diggle
Main role on the server:
Time at ANZUS:3.3k hours over 3 to 4 years
Opinions on each rule and what you voted:My opinion:
Q: All cop response numbers to major crimes, minor crimes, any situation are removed from the rules. It will be up to PD command to decide how/what they want with the idea of fairness in mind.

A: In my opinion for playing anzus for this long and being on both sides of the coin and if it's well regulated and not tipping to the hey its 2 guys lets bring 12 and they keep balance in for this

Q: No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)
A: So i also agree with doug on this that 16 man fights are a bit aids and chaotic but at the same time i see that it limits big gangs from using the numbers that they have in my opinion i think they increase it to 10 or 12 maybe and test and see how that goes

A: I agree with doug on this that im on the fence on one hand i see it turning into people constantly camping the traders and going over board but at the same time i do think that the risk of getting robbed while Doing Illegal runs should be in place from both cops and other civillians  And i do specify illegal runs and not majors cause people camping that stuff back in the day was iads you would win the major then fight 1 or 2 gangs camping 

Q: You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone.
A: I find that this is not as simple of a questions because i do think you should have a rp reason to do things to people but at the same time you should be able to randomly rob someone because that happens in Real life that people just rob random strangers and im up to discussing this and seeing other views on it 

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Yes doug shoved a bunch down my throat as a life check and i do thatnk him for that 

Edited by John Diggle

rendered-1.thumb.png.d344f458fdb2fe18a17df997a919bbb7.png.34c58bdc39ac9ce32e17c8cae48ac7cd.png

John Diggle ~ John McKenneth |  

| Patrol Jr Supervisor - Academy | 

Reaper ex low Command - Member |

Name:Hank Czeski

Main role: Biker

My opinion:

A: No set numbers IMO itll force MSP to think before responding and make sure they leave anough officers to do minors etc, also it gives people less opportunity to nitpik situations.

Q: No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)
A: I like this one as long as it stays reasonable. Common sense and wanting quality experiences for everyone goes a long way in this rule

A: I like this rule seeing as its an illegal run there should be some risk involved besides simply the police, plus it will hopefully motivate the cartel owners to defend runs in order to make money which will allow for alot of good RP situations if done right

A: Depends alot TBH, but i think even a minor RP reason should be allowed. it could be as simple as someone pissed you off so you Initiate on em or maybe even you just want to take theyre pocket money.

Edited by Hank Czeski
Added role and name
  • Like 1

Name: Nex Nuestra/Nex Saurus
Main role on the server: I am a MSP CID guy, I raid processors and shit. I like majors. On civ I pvp cap zones, cartel, etc. Do some runs, but PvP is my thing.
Time at ANZUS: 2 years 3 months, about 3k hours

Hello I am a self proclaimed cool person. Lets GO!

Alright, well my input is this; 
1. I think cop numbers for minors shouldnt be a thing, it should be up to PD command. I think cops being able to decide the response numbers for majors is a bad idea though. Because for some majors like no offense but if USOG does a major, theyre gonna respond with the avg or normal amount. If CTRG does a major, theyre gonna bring a lot more extra cops. I think having it hard locked to a number across the board at a community vote is reasonable, it should not be up to command.

2. I think a limit should 100% be imposed. I am saying this from a cop and civ POV. Fighting zones on civ is boring asf when 10 reapers slam a scrap tower or likewise with GFK slamming a tower with like 12. I understand these are rare instances but it should be limited to 8. I DO NOT think there should be a limit on civs at majors besides maybe like 12.

3. I think not having a roleplay reason to rob an illegal run is pretty poggers. Robbing needs to be a thing again. Its too safe nowadays for the amount of money you make. Although I think a LIMIT should be made on how often your group or you as a person can rob a illegal run, maybe like every other hour. Idk.

4. I think you should need a roleplay reason 1km from a green zone/blue zone. And then be able to initiate on anyone on the west islands. 

My final input on something that should 100% stay a thing is letting people revive people they killed ANYWHERE, albeit cops, or other civs. Losing kits isnt fun ever, especially if you lose it in a BS way. And when someone bleeds, almost half the time the person is getting off the server after that. Overall people are playing less when they lose kits. It should stay a thing. Keeping this a thing will increase friendliness across the board on the server and it would be instantly less toxic, cause people want the group that killed them to rev them. Youd be surprised the amount of times people get salty they lose a sit then let that group bleed the next sit they win, etc. It will not fuck the economy it will trickle itself out.

Edited by Nex Nuestra
  • pepelaugh 1

New Saucehttps://youtu.be/pRQGt824x84
OG ANZUS Member - LDRS PIC of TA - Petty Officer of Aviation, CGIS of KCCG - Rex Saurus - MSP Retired SWAT and CID
Triads Founder - Winter Hill Founder - Zephyr Family Founder - Nuestra Familia President - Nex Nuestra

Nuestra recruitment banner.png

• Developer

Name: Jeffery Jefferson
Main role on the server: Admin/Civ
Time at ANZUS: over 2 years
1. No cop numbers are fun and adds a bit of realism in terms of anyone can show up and respond.

2. Limits on groups need to stay for certain situations. Like Doug said a 15 man Knox is next to impossible to effectively push. I'm sure this applies to other majors, numbers can be capped at a higher amount but should still be capped. 

3. No reason to initiate on runs gives illegal runs that actual risk to do them. It would force players to do runs in packs and therefore hopefully increase server pop.

4. Having a buffer zone between green zones is needed to avoid green zone camping. It could cause unwanted issues and lead to multiple player reports if not there.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: yes, it tasted very good yum yum

**This is my opinion as a member of the community not as a developer**

• Super Secret Rank

I have been a player since late-Kamden at this point, on all walks of the roleplay. Police, medic, legal civilian, illegal civilian, gang commands, etc. After the experiences I have had I will say that this is the closest to 3.0-vibe in terms of gameplay and experiences with others that I have had since 3.0.

Do some people take the piss with it? Yes.

Does that mean that it has been bad? No.

The only thing that I do think needs a little bit of protection still is the legal civilians who realistically don't have the ability to defend themselves nearly as well against large 8+ man groups of gangs with class 3's. The only change I really think is required is that legal runs and for instance, the ol' limiting factor of anyone not in gang/rebel uni/vests. This not only helps to protect those who legally can't do much other than pray the cops have a rapid response time and also helps those who are new to the server have a bubble for a little while to get "in the game" so to speak. People get bored and then they just see a car at a mine, like ruby or steel, then decide that's something to do.

So to summarize, yes to everything however protect legal & new people a little bit more.

• Like 2

1693406103_AlexHinkleyL.thumb.png.d7a52b80b70532ff4afdbd65abcd2614.png 

Name: Christopher Walken/Sprinting
Main role on the server: Lt in MSP 
Time at ANZUS: 2 Years MBk04Rd.png

Opinions on each rule and what you voted: Green = Yes Red = No 

1. Cops Response Numbers:
A: This has been one of the most freeing and relaxing times i have seen. if you would have noticed as well most Supervisors stick heavily to a fair response which is most of the time a 1:3 Ratio. I mean i feel as though this has been proved time and time again and it should just be simple that we are able to determine the numbers ourselves cuz although it might only be 1 guy, that 1 guy is holding the slade hill death trap which only 2 cops can respond too... The less the restricted the more leniency it can bring. 

2. No limit on a group:

A: I am a firm believer that when you limit this, it limits interactions. Yes it is aids sometimes when GFK do 8man Minors etc, but at least when they are doing that you bring 16 cops and it is a fun OUTDOOR fight most the time that does not require a simple boring shitty Q&E Hold. 9/10x i prefer Outdoor fights over major crimes so if people want to role 12man deep so be it. Its fucking funny when u get zerged or sharked by a bunch of cars and ur just in the middle scared shitless.

3. RP Reason for illegal runs:

A: High Risk = High Reward. People need to understand the risk of doing runs, i remember in 3.0 having to legit plan my path avoiding main roads etc to do LSD. Now i can be blasting music, watching Netflix and naked whilst in a 3mill truck and expect no one to rob me. It is time we let illegal runs ONLY be able to get robbed easily again. Ontop of that it creates RP situations out of it. If you got robbed you will want to get revenge, you might just try to get cops involved or your gang (Reapers) might try and ally OR war the one that robbed you (Dirty Bandits). Plus with most runs you do in a restart you can do about 6solid runs and get robbed maybe 1-2x but still make profit.

4. Rp Reason to initiate:

A:  I think you should have a Rp Reason to initiate otherwise we might as well just be a boring wasteland server. The fact i can Rp and have fun with people is a good point so this will fundamentally change it. However, if we keep the rule of wearing rebel attire in a certain area then you should be able to initiate on them without an Rp reason like how we have the rule for right now.

Edited by Christopher Walken

Senior Administrator KCSO CRT KCSO SWAT AST S.E.R.T Los Diablos MSRT  KCSA Academy Trainer |  DOJ District Attorney   DOC SGT KCSO CPL SWAT CPL Marksman CG CPO MSRT 3IC MAA CPT CG CPT  |  Verified Wheeb

Brazzers.jpg.2a13a8587fec7084793f0e6acc3ee3f4.jpg

Community Rules - Server Rules - How To Play - Community Guidelines - Server Details  

Name: Blajeet Tjinder
Main role on the server: CTRG SGT
Time at ANZUS: 1K +
Ive voted yes on every option.
Personally, ive seen much less general salt, arguments or crying about situations. 

My ONLY worry, is legal runs. personally i interpreted the new rule set in accordance to Legal runs as such that there was no change to the ruleset on legal runs, other than needing a reason to initiate on people. However, i understand that robbery of legal runs does fit somewhat into rebel / civ progression. 

with that said, i think the best way to deal with Legal runs and protection of newer players would be to limit official gangs only, once your group has progressed to the official stage, you have no real reason to be fucking with people who are not as far along as you.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Call it preworkout lads

1 hour ago, Doug Jumper said:

A: I am 50/50 on this one, I think that it sucks massively when people are left out of situations but I also think a 16 man GFK Fort Knox is beyond cringe. I would love to hear suggestions to make it a bit more fair for both sides, possibly maximum 12 at majors? I am not sure.

we've never done a major with more than 11 people?

A: Again I am 50/50 with this one, some people on this server are honestly sociopathic when it comes to this rule. I don't understand the gratification of stealing someone else's stuff but I understand the freedom that comes with it. If people can play fair and not go crazy with it I think it will work but over the weekend I've seen people even developers just go way overboard with it. I would like to hear more opinions.

It adds atleast some risk to the run you're not sat on a highway with cruise control on watching youtube which is what majority of people who do runs do. before people doing runs had a constant fear of getting rolled by a massive gang and surely if we're trying to go back to 3.0 vibes you should keep this. It doesnt make sense to me to complain about player entitlement then consider giving the players more entitlement, if they're doing an illegal run or activity they should expect to encounter criminals (excluding apples)

It is the entire job of cartel/mobster to guard and protect their runs, it completely ruins the aspect and all it turns into is collecting fees passively 

A: Personally I disagree with this one, I feel like every situation should have a roleplay reason to initiate but I feel like the restriction could make more negatives/positive again I am 50/50.

Giving players entitlement is what lead us here. imo the server should be harder and less forgiving than it is. The only things I think should be protected are legal runs like Alex said and Apples(new players)

Edited by Jordan Olatunji

Name: Mita Schofield/Helen Hawkes
Main role on the server: Cop/civ
Time at ANZUS: 2019

1. Honestly the cop response number has been very good these last days; no civilians have really complained too much as I've heard and I feel as a Command member we haven't needed to check on it too much or stress about it and could rather have fun; either it's not needing to respond to majors and continue with roleplay or micromanage every situation happening.

2. I honestly agree with what Doug said; as long as nobody goes too overboard with this it's no harm in it, just don't abuse it to an extent so it can be kept non-hostile as a rule..

3. I originally was very unsure about this rule as illegal runs do pay more and are now super risky to do; but if it could be a thing if cartel/mobster gangs would help protect their runs towards other gangs robbing people doing their runs it would be very helpful. Even if not, you can always be raided by cops no matter what, so the only thing it really changes is bit more of a scare to do these runs, but hopefully gangs won't go over the top with it..

4. I do think needing a roleplay reason should be a thing for engaging as with small gangs (like my own) it's really hard when bigger (un)official gangs initiate on you just because they can.. It also seems to confuse people that if they can initiate everywhere they can also rob everywhere. People are playing to have fun, not be worried about being 500m from a safe area all the time..

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Taken a fork full.

• Like 1

AZ-MitaSigFD2.thumb.png.aad9ad018e3003bab64bbe736f71d4e5.png

Name: Anton Tikhonovich/Slavik
Main role on the server: I Own KD and a major crafter on the server/Part time biker
Time at ANZUS: around 800 Hours

1. Personally i Do not do majors all that often, However i think lifting this rule has allowed people to really fit everyone who wants to do something. I would have to say we hate leaving people out cause were Maxed. It felt unfair and some majors needed more than what we had (As a biker Of course)

2. Cops response numbers have never really mattered to me. Yes sometimes its a but much but its nothing a DMR cannot fix, simply adapting for an overwhelming amount of cops is why you need to One. take in your surroundings and figure out how to best utilize it so its not just QE peaking. 2. Actually have people do recon, place markers on the map and do..Not…Rush… Rushing = bad planning and bad planning = Loss almost every single time.

3.as for the RP reason for robbing, ive never really do to many illegal runs even as a biker. I generally only do combat and while doing KD we only use BD and Uranium specifically for crafting. Personally its illegal so there should be something to threaten you besides just a little drone with CID watching you. So this is fine as is. Need to have more risk in these things now that dirty money is gone eh?

4.This is first and foremost an RP server. You should always have an RP reason to initiate on somehow. Wether he made fun of you on twitter or hes robbing you in your runs. Just saying hands up or be shot is some of the worst RP around. Find a reason THEN Go after the guy.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Yeah, The finest concrete powder

Name: Ryan Hancock
Main role on the server: SWAT Captain
Time at ANZUS: Joined May 13th 2020, 3,700 Hours.

1. I feel like the 'all cop response' aspect is good. Even though PD don't have 'response numbers' we are still managing our numbers well and trying to make situations fun and fair for both sides. With this in place it takes out the constant fear for cops that they are 'over-responding' and stops civilians complaining in regards to over-response. I think this is a lot better for the overall mentality. 

2. Yes, I feel gangs should be able to use all of their numbers awake at the time. Although yes some gangs may do a 15 man knox for example which is a bit excessive. I do agree with restricting majors to 12 people. There is no situation where you would need anymore than 12 people at a major crime.

3. If your doing an illegal run it should be a risk. You can always do your illegal runs in groups so your able to protect yourselves if someone was to attempt to rob you. It's illegal for a reason, expect people to try and steal it from you.

4. I am yes on this up to a certain extent. A concern I have with this is new players getting robbed and it deterring them from playing the server as they are unable to get a foothold. Although gangs should be able to recognise people with apples above their heads being new players and should not rob them. But eitherway if someone is going to initiate on you 90% of the time they have a reason to why, maybe they're trying to rob you, maybe they're trying to take you hostage or maybe you just annoyed them. Majority of the time there is a reason behind it. The people that go around initiating on everybody for no reason whatsoever can always have restrictions imposed upon them. Adjusting this rule gives people more freedom and makes it so people won't be scared of getting reported if they initiate on someone not wearing a rebel vest. Part of me does feel people may go overboard with this and if that is the case it can always been reverted back to rebel vests although I feel the vast majority of people will use common sense when deciding to initiate on someone, it would just be a minority that ruins it.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Yes.

• Like 2

CTRG | Spec-Ops Major SWAT Commander | CTRG Command  Academy Head Supervisor | Administrator 

Name: Magic Bread
Main role on the server: Reaper Gang Member
Time at ANZUS: Since 3.0
A: IRL cops showing up with all they got to a major crime, Also I believe in not limiting the amount of people civ's are allowed to have as it sucks telling 1 or 2 people they can't come to something. So it's only fair if cops have the same permissions to not exclude people.

A: YES, it's the worst inviting new people into a gang, going to do a major or some sort of activity and having to exclude someone from it because you'd be over 8 people. Actually the worst feeling.

A: Hard +1, 3.0 you would be worried to even do a run of weed out of fear of getting rolled up on. Now its throw on Netflix and you can just afk everything with 0 care in the world of getting robbed. A lot of people like this but honestly just befriend the gang that owns cartel, pay CTRG to protect you, or join a gang and get friends that will help you protect yourself. I wanna be worrying about people coming to fuck with me when I'm doing those big ticket runs.

A: Yes and no. I agree everyone should have a reason for anything they are doing but I feel the rules around what is a valid reason should stay loose to avoid people crying about you not having a "good enough" reason.
Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: who cares if you lose some shitty 100k kit, sucks but move on takes less then 30mins to make it back

Name: Scotty Grahner
Main role on the server: Civilian
Time at ANZUS: 600+ hours

1. It's fine and adds more dynamic scenarios to occur. It sucks when 10 cops start chasing after one person with a class 1 at a gas station robbery, but with that said, there were situations that occurred where the civilians outnumbered cops at major crimes. As long as PD doesn't go about abusing it with over the top numbers I see no problem with it. From my personal experience, there are plenty of command members who understand this and refrain from using drastic numbers in scenarios, while others will gladly take any officer available despite it being only 1-2 suspects. Overall though, a well welcomed change.

2. Of course, one can't remove cop response numbers without looking at the removal of max civilians allowed per situation. This rule was always painful because occasionally there would be people who would be left out of situations, thus lowering the population of the server since it supported smaller groups. I don't think gangs should be doing 12 man gas station robberies like a certain group did on 4.5, but this change is also welcome.

3. Illegal runs should be risky given the amount of profit one is able to receive from it. Before, people doing illegal runs would only need to look out for CID or police raids, now everyone is a threat. It makes perfect sense.

4. I think roleplay requirements should still be put in place though for scenarios outside of illegal runs. Makes no sense to have regular civilians doing an earth run to be initiated on for no reason.

• Reeeee 1
  • trigger 1

HMT - Command

Official Prison Life Gang Founder - The Moonshiners

CTRG - 2nd LT

signature.png.6e5764407cdec8cf0f3bb5afab63154c.png.da7496f7598380681241ec85abcde7fe.png

Name: Aiden Sparker
Main role on the server: KD Guns Co-Owner and DSA Supervisory Special Agent for the Diplomatic Security Service
Time at ANZUS: Joined in September 2019 during 2.0 and have been more or less active since then(of course in varying degrees). I have more than 1000 hours on the server and have at least 100 hours on all major updates since 2.0.

Rule: All cop response numbers to major crimes, minor crimes, any situation are removed from the rules. It will be up to PD command to decide how/what they want with the idea of fairness in mind.

Vote: I don't really mind either.

Reason: I rarely engage with cops or really any illegal activity, and so I'd rather abstain this vote than taint the results of something I have nothing to do with. I could see both work.

Rule: No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)

Vote: I have a different idea and I've posted it on the thread.

Reason: I think there should be a cap on majors, but not necessarily non-major initiations. I do however strongly hold that if response and group numbers are removed, the panic button should be brought back for LEOs.

Rule: You do not need a roleplay reason to rob people doing illegal runs.

Vote: Yes

Reason: People that do illegal runs are aware that they are doing something illegal and should be ready to accept the consequences.

Rule: You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone.

Vote: No

Reason: New players would run screaming if the second they stepped out of a populated area some gang guy comes around and robs them for what little they have. There are people on this server and in this community that cannot administer having the privilege of robbing whoever they want, and I am not saying its GFK only, but in my experience it is primarily them. I think reinstating this rule would kick us right back to the takistani, fiery inferno of 2.0 that was widely disliked and not a place for newcomers. If we instate this rule, we need to make sure all gang leaders encourage not using it in a capacity that might hurt the server's reputation, and quite honestly, I fear that some gangs might ruin it for everyone (even though most gangs are well behaved nowadays <3).

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concreteI'm Mr. Concrete.

Edited by Aiden, ADN 🔥

image.png.0fd840ded64cb9f275f5dbeaca08d792.png

| Bravo Family 🎩 | Jack Supporter 🍆 Donator and Contributor 💸 |

| Korella Dynamics LTD, Chief Financial Officer Vikin⚔️ |

| Aiden Sparker | ✨ Anno. 2019 ✨ | Al Bravo |

I completely agree with all these rules I believe if it became a full thing it will bring a lot of players back however a lot of things may need redoing back like 2.0- 3.0 such as all vehicle speeds relooked at and increased and the no robbing rule I agree with but also disagree as a lot of cops might hate the fact they might be getting robbed 24/7

The main reasons I'd say to bring this back is players returning I mean the server actually hit 100-110 not too long ago because of these rules re added back so it goes to show how much of an improvement it's made.

Patrol Sergeant   Criminal Investigation Division- Sergeant  SWAT CPL   CTRG - SGT

Primitive     Against All Authority    Ghost Face Killers A$AP  HMT The Castro's 

1200756063_output-onlinepngtools(1).png.2d4d13450493a5faba56d6091bf40ea6.png

Name: Joshua Bond
Main role on the server: Civ/Gang
Time at ANZUS: Since March 2022 but have almost 500 hours

A: As long as it is efficently monitored and managed by supervisors/leadership, I have no objection. I do hope that the police are more open to roleplaying with people who are clearly showing that they want to roleplay at minors and other situations. This should be covered further in police training. 

Q: No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)
A: For civ against LEO I think this depends on the above question. If cops are allowed to bring any response numbers, then gangs/civs should be able to bring any number to majors/situations. However, I do think civ/gang vs civ/gang should be capped at 8. This is to prevent massive gangs always outnumbering the smaller gangs. Whereas, police at prime time always have large enough numbers to deal with 10-16 man majors, especially with the prescence of SWAT. 

Q: You do not need a roleplay reason to rob people doing illegal runs.
A: Ehhh, im someone who is strongly with the mindset (our enemy is the feds, not eachother). So I dont know why people want to rob other gang members, let them earn money so they can fight you more. People with less money usually means less fights as people dont want to risk loadouts and we all want more fights where possible, so let people earn money. Based on this, I think roleplay reasons should be required for robbing illegal runs. 

Q: You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone.
A: I think the roleplay reason should be expanded upon and clarified, if someone hits my car and does not stop, then that is reason. If someone blows up my car but refuses to pay insurance, thats a reason. If someone picks up my mates money on the floor but refuses to return it, thats a reason. I think it should be roleplay focused still but more scenarios explaining what counts as 'roleplay reason' for clarity. 

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: As someone who works in Health & Safety, no. Concrete is bad mkay

Edited by Joshua Bond

pdo florida.png

Name: David Coleman
Main role on the server: Yes
Time at ANZUS: Joined in 2018 and played on and off every few months. Started playing a lot in 2020 around 3.5

1. From what I've noticed cops haven't really abused the fact there is no response numbers. Every situaiton i've seen/been in has had fair numbers. I think if PD Command does it right then there is no reason to have response numbers in the rules.

2. A group limit is just a massive fun ruinner. I do think majors should have a max (16 man labs arn't the greatest). Nothing can replace my memories of rolling around 12 deep with the boys just fucking around and having fun.

3. Adds risk to illegal runs. Shouldn't be able to do uranium all day long with no worries of being robbed. Remember back in 2.0 I used to wake up at 3 am to do uranium so I wouldn't get robbed.

4. I think not having a roleplay reason to initiate is just annoying to smaller groups or solos. Most people initiate for pvp, I believe people rarely initiate on people for their clothes or their items. I was sat at rebel the other day, just spawned in after dying and had nothing, I had went afk and came back dead. Watched back in my recording and some guy tried to rob me in rebel when I had spawn clothes on so I had to sit there and wait to either bleed out or get revived by a medic. I think people need a reason to initiate.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Yep

• Like 1

Name: Tom Mitchell 
Main role on the server: CTRG 
Time at ANZUS: Coming up to 2 years / 2.6k hours
Opinions on each rule and what you voted: ↓↓↓

Illegal Runs: All illegal activities are susceptible to be intercepted irl so there's is no reason for them to be a safe thing anyway.

Initiation Rules: Instead of rob on sight whoever/ whenever make it so anyone with gang attire or body armour on is is possible to be robbed this would work for cops and civs since cops have duty belts which isn't visibly armour and would make it so anyone that is actually roleplaying with casual or formal attire on instead of involved with gang or combat related activates wont be dragged into hostile roleplay

Cop Response Numbers: Response numbers to general crimes/ minors should be like 4.5:1 so it makes it so what completely possible but not easy to new people that aren't hardcore combat crack heads starting out doing the first crimes etc, it would deter groups of people doing it with the much higher response numbers and would push for more major crimes instead of minors.

Response numbers for majors (Civ's): Make it so civs cant out number cops so its 1:1 minimum just because of low pop hours people could abuse the fact that there aren't many cops on and significantly out number cops and spam majors while doing it.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: I'm already hard as nails mate.

Dirty Bandits - Owner - Permed - HMTSeagul Gang - Against All Authority - Winter Hill - LUXE - Ram Ranch
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex CTRG Corporal : Tom Mitchell
Ex SWAT Head Breacher: Tom Mitchell / Ex SWAT Senior: Mitch Tompson

epic.png

Name: Filip Arbosa
Main role on the server: CIV/COP
Time at ANZUS: since 2018

A: This is a obvious yes from me, people take it for granted that they can go out and do runs w out any risk now that CID doesnt get as many locations as they used to and this will spread out the economy and make a small dent in the richest pockets.

A: This one is also a big yes. Since 3.0 I have not had a single outdoor combat with any other gangs until now. It is way better and funnier then doing majors or minors. It adds more risk to get caught lacking and keeps you on the edge. Without it there is no risk as a cop nor civs since you know you can always take them up and if they cant prove a roleplay reason beyond a doubt you get points. The one time we tried to rob someone w a roleplay reason we couldnt back it up w evidence and one of us got points. Since then we never even bothered initiating on anyone. IMO that is not how a Arma based roleplay server should work and have to enforce combat on to that level. It limits Anzus and the coolest feature of Arma to a quick peak simulator and if we want to keep anzus alive we need to fill the nichte of Arma combat w roleplay that cant be found anywhere else. 

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: jupp

Long Family 424 Seagulls HMT Castros 

CID, Homeland SecurityCoast Guard

Developer

Filip Long - CTRG SSgt

Name: Jager Schweinhund
Main role on the server: Cop
Time at ANZUS: Joined in 2019 

1. Personally coming back during this new ruleset being tested cops actually were more fair with numbers than usual having this really gave the ability to match what we really needed like someone ran into tunnels okay maybe 4 cops for 2 guys isn't exactly good right oh its just a gas station then yea lets tone down to proper numbers it made it fair for both sides so people could not abuse things and cops just got stuck and overall had a far more positive time than when i last was on here and played

2. Gotta say group limiter is a no bueno move for the most part until you get to a point where you are matching or outnumbering cops by a good ass margin

3. Simple makes illegal runs better knowing at any second some guy is going to come up and fucking bop your ass

4. Not having reasons i think really opens up the witch hunting thing against civs as well as cops i think it really should be looked at carefully for more of a balance of it just because of the problems it can cause but overall not against it just needs tweaked

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Yes i did indeed Mr.Egg Emperor the 3rd

aoAdkco5or.thumb.png.b79d0096ebc8301a39dfba8d7f9d2413.png

Tom Hates me find out why by asking him his political views

First SMT Approved Jewish Guy