Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

Community Vote: Ruleset change (Response numbers, initiation rules, player to player robbing rules)

Community Vote: Ruleset change (Response numbers, initiation rules, player to player robbing rules)  

220 members have voted

1. 1. All cop response numbers to major crimes, minor crimes, any situation are removed from the rules. It will be up to PD command to decide how/what they want with the idea of fairness in mind.

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't really mind either
    • I have a different idea and I've posted it on the thread
  2. 2. No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. You do not need a roleplay reason to rob people doing illegal runs.

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone.

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. Before replying, reacting or voting on this thread I have read this thread and the discussion thread in full. I also took a spoonful of concrete and hardened up.

• Yes
    • Yes

Name: Jared Rosen | Jordan Rose
Main role on the server: Cop | Civ
Time at ANZUS: 700+ Hours
Opinions on each rule and what you voted:

Q1: Best thing allows for a variety of how situations can be handled now from both perspectives as a cop and civ, also makes situations more fun as getting different numbers every time changes things up. As long as its not over done, this is works perfect.

Q2: I find this acceptable from both sides, cause as a civ this allows people to not be left out. Hell even if it did have a limit to say 12 like Doug said, it would still help tremendously.

Q3: Makes doing Illegal runs actually feel good doing knowing that at any point you could just be robbed, gave a real sense of excitement and accomplishment when finishing a run.

Q4: Instead of this rule, just expand on the rule to initiation needs valid RP reason, to expand it to cover any minor RP reasoning, doesnt need to be the biggest or best reasoning just something so not even is just getting initiated on for absolutely no reasoning behind it.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Had a bowl for breakfast.

Jared Rosen
HWP - Snr. Trooper - DOC SGT - CRT Lead Beacher -  DSA - SAIC - Revenue
Jordan Rose
Kingsmen Motorcycle Club Treasurer

Name: Myran Arbosa
Main role on the server: Major Exploiter
Time at ANZUS: idk a lot I guess 

1. I don’t mind either. I played with both rule  sets and I feel like that if people become good at fairness it can work out. Some gangs the cops don’t need more numbers but other gangs it can be helpful to have a couple more. Same if a gang has 12 and only 10 cops are there, maybe they can drop some numbers. 

2. Again I don’t mind. Sometimes big fights can be chaotic and fun. And who doesn’t want a chance to get a 10-kill streak. 

3. Yes. I feel like illegal runs should be higher risk for the higher reward. This risk should not only be cops but also other gangs. Maybe even the reason could be to hurt the gang who is in control of mob/cartel. If you rob people doing their run, that’s means that gang is doing a poor job protecting and they make less money.

4. I think it should be gang on gang. If a person is wearing gang/rebel apparel he should be allowed to be initiated on, no reason required. 

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: idk what that means. I am just a poor German 

• Like 2
  • Developer

Name: Mort Higgins
Main role on the server: SLT
Time at ANZUS: 2.5 years

Q: All cop response numbers to major crimes, minor crimes, any situation are removed from the rules. It will be up to PD command to decide how/what they want with the idea of fairness in mind.
A: With this, I think as long as it isn't ludicrous amounts and PD does a good job at not going overboard and in turn civs having the same opinion and playing fair, then I see no issue with this. However, if both sides don't play along, which is totally possible, then we might have to bring some sort of restrictions back to make it fair for both sides.

Q: No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)
A: I think this is fine to have, adds a bit of risk, allows for outplay and higher population fights elsewhere without worrying about limits. The only negative I can see is during downtimes a side will be completely swamped most of the time.

Q: You do not need a roleplay reason to rob people doing illegal runs.
A: I like this rule, I feel like it adds more of a risk to illegal runs, while they pay-out more money than legal but it has a risk, provides more roleplay and combat opportunities with cartel and mobster defending their illegal runs, or people who don't like doing runs having the ability to get money elsewhere. There should be a risk with illegal runs and I think this is a good one. 

Q: You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone.
A: I don't like this rule, just makes it too chaotic, when groups of people can go around robbing cops for no reason, having a roleplay reason makes it more fluid and can lead into more roleplay and combat opportunities instead of doing stuff for no reason; this will just annoy people and will have a bad impact on the fresh apples on the server that can be initiated on with no reason required. If you have gang or rebel clothing on that should be a roleplay reason for initiation, unless you are within 500m of a green zone.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: I'm as hard as a rock

AnzusGaming2.jpg.460a571ccd23842cf245fe6f3d34deae.jpg
| Ex-Head Administrator 🤴 | OG Member 👴 | Retired Staff 🚩Honoured Member🤵 | Plonker Professional 🛠️ |

Post A Suggestion | Report A Player | Request Compensation | Appeal A Punishment | Apply For Staff |

Iroh13.png.7733883268615e93e1ac5c9463e0cb72.png

in my opinion ive been gone since 4.5 and had to start fresh these ruleset are not protecting the majority of newer/returning players , I played first and second day of these rule changes and was robbed and killed at least a half dozen times, sure i get changing the atmosphere as this is a thriving community but at what cost? honestly ruined how I portraited here those two days, I find it hard now to pull over near a accident to ask "hey are you ok making sure your fine homie" just to get robbed again that little intendent is all that's needed to make someone not want to play here, In my opinion the rule set before was perfectly fine protected new players and gave a base line of how veteran member of Anzus should act and conduct their rp  in situations, I Spoke my piece  been around since 3.8

Edited by Daniel Thump
  • Management [FiveM]

Name: Happy Killmore AKA Happy 
Main role on the server: Leader of Resurge and owner of Killmore Imports
Time at ANZUS: been around since 2019 on and off, have just under 2000 hours on server
Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Yes

1. All cop response numbers to major crimes, minor crimes, any situation are removed from the rules. It will be up to PD command to decide how/what they want with the idea of fairness in mind.

My Vote : Yes
Reason :  I feel like there should be some situations from time to time, where cops get out numbered by civs 

2. No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)

My Vote : I have a different idea and I've posted it on the thread
Reason :  The main thing with this one I would like to see 2 massive groups go head to head, without having to worry if they are over limit, I feel like if the number was increased to 12 or maybe 15(would be pushing it) this would cover almost all groups peak players online without it be whole 20v20 outside of majors

3. You do not need a roleplay reason to rob people doing illegal runs.

My Vote : Yes
Reason : I feel like if you can prove they are doing an illegal wrong you should be able to rob them, as the illegal runs are more high risk but pay out a higher reward

4. You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone.

My Vote : No
Reason :  I voted no because I feel if you are able to just initate on everyone it would just give the pvper more of a chance to fuck with the people who are wanting RP situtations where as if you need a RP reason like I was talking shit and splitting on you then by all means int on me and take me to cliffs 

My opinion:
Q: All cop response numbers to major crimes, minor crimes, any situation are removed from the rules. It will be up to PD command to decide how/what they want with the idea of fairness in mind.

A:  This seems like a good rule to be changed I've always hated the fact that cops had a minimum number they had to bring to a major and as someone whos always wanted to do solo majors i believe some cops might be more fun about it and try and make it a fair fight. This also adds extra conversation into majors for negotiations I already noticed the other day people making negotiations for civs to say if they are all internal or not in exchange for the cops telling how many numbers they brought to the major.

Q: No limit on groups, you can be in a group more than 8 during all initiations. (LEO AND CIV)

A:  I agree with this because it makes things simple not having to worry about having to many people or counting one of your friends out on an activity even though it could get very annoying at time if groups decide they want to bring their entire gang to rob 2 or 3 people doing runs but I feel if something like that started happening the rules should be subject to change again and maybe be made slightly stricter.

A: I like this rule more than I dislike it but I feel almost the same as my last respond if people started brining their entire gang to rob runs and you are either solo or have 1 to 2 friends with you it would be very annoying to get robbed and not be able to do much about it. But this could give CTRG more stuff to do if people can hire them to protect them on runs. All in all this rule is very tricky for me but I like it slightly more than I dislike it.

Q: You do not need a roleplay reason to initiate on someone except 500m from a green zone.

A:  I said I was 50/50 on this one I never really noticed it being a problem with the old rule set and during this trial time I personally haven't been robbed but at the same time it opens up a lot more possibilities to get gear if someone wanted to just rob someone also this rules change seemed to have brought back a lot of people to the server so I liked it solely for that anyways.

Note: Any votes over 80% will be automatically accepted, anything under that will be determined by SMT based on how close the vote is AND the discussion had about them. 

Name: Andrew Lee
Main role on the server: just some bozo
Time at ANZUS: been here since 2.0
Opinions on each rule and what you voted: They are good rules to be changed and will hopefully bring back old players that left because of these changes :)
Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Mhmmm

HIS SAGE

Name: Vince Delta
Main role on the server: MFR Captain
Time at ANZUS: Been around since 2.0 took a break in 3.0 and came back in 4.0

A: IMO, it should be up to PD command to see what a nice balanced number is, this way you can have a fair fight that won't last 30 minutes where we as medics will see everyone bleed out and complain about the shoot out. This also makes a nice chance to the civs to actually role play ( I.E dress up as a group of construction workers and act like you are doing renovations ).

A: I think both parties should really thing what is best for the server and the people around them compared to getting the W and making some cash. Just because you have 20 people around, it shouldn't mean that you have a NEED for 20 people to join in.

A: I think this is sort of stupid to allow, just because a person is doing an illegal run it shouldn't be normal to get robbed 24/7. it should only be either when you have beef with that person / group or when they are not paying taxes.  

A: This should not be pushed in all fairness, we are on a RP server, so start RPing, why in the world do you randomly wanna rob someone for what they have.. try to set up a whole situation for the people involved, that way that person can either decide to RP beef with you or decide to let it go due to the power you have shown. 
Just running up to people, taking your gun before they can and yelling to put their hands up is just so fucked, like how is that person supposed to say, ''Yeah.. That situation was so fun, i was able to RP so much with that person / group...''

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Ofc i have *Wink wink* 

Vince Delta
KMD Battalion Chief.

logo.png

Name: Storm Munroe
Main role on the server: Civ
Time at ANZUS: A year on and off

1 & 2: I am a returning player. I am kind of new. I usually play civ and have not played as a cop and/or gang member. A lot members have good points about these questions so I will leave it to them.

3. I say no. Roleplay is flavor of the coffee, no flavor it's just plain black coffee, yuk.(I hope u get my metaphor. ) It's just funnier with roleplay. It can get cringe for some of the new players with no roleplay. It's another layer to check those trolls or people with no since of self-control.

4. No. I revert to answer 3. Some in thread said it was good buffer. I totally agree. If we do go the no roleplay route, it would be nice to have some room to wiggle.

5. I did take my daily spoonful of concrete. Thank You Doug. I am hard as a rock. Cheers! 💙

Edited by Storm Munroe

My only gripe is that it'll do what I think some of us who are more roleplay oriented don't want, more constant combat. I understand that ARMA is a combat based game, but Anzus at least in it's mission statement is supposed to be a roleplay community. When I first came here in late 2020, there was a lot of roleplay. It was fun, you really got to know people, there was a real sense of community in game that honestly just isn't there anymore. The server has been pushed so far to the combat side, that I feel like I never get a chance to get to know anyone, and that I don't spend time in game like I used to just driving around, talking, and just generally bull shitting with people. The issue of cop and civ relations wasn't a gap that was so far to bridge back then. Because people had that camaraderie and that sense of community. 

I've been worried about this for a long time, and though I think some of these rules are great, like the initiation rule (a bit more realistic perhaps) and the robbing of illegal runs (promotes gang vs gang), I'm also extremely skeptical and worried that we're going to depart even further from what many of us roleplayers fondly remember. 

Majors are fine, combat is fine, talking shit after you've won is fine, and even being a little salty when you lost, but having that be all there is with the sacrifice of roleplay and community, is something that I think will drive some people away. It gets so bad sometimes on cop, that people just get off because they have no time to do anything, but Q and E a door with a gang every 20 minutes. There has to be some kind of balance, between those who want combat, and those who want roleplay. 

Perhaps encourage more open fights, such as in forests, mountains, or fields? Change the places where combat takes place, and maybe add in some reward to it to incentivize players to stage those combat situations in open areas. It's more realistic, and honestly when it comes down to play style, so much more fun than corner peaking in buildings. 

Lastly, I'd like to bring up the DOJ (unrelated, but I think these rules will affect it somewhat). The DOJ has been a huge part of my time here at Anzus. I was a lawyer, then Chief Public Defender, Attorney General, and now I'm the Chief Judge. I have loved every minute of my time. Between interacting with civs and being their defense attorney, casting judgements from the bench, or getting into arguments with the Governor over internal policy, it has and continues to be a joy. I've noticed the quality of DOJ RP has degraded somewhat as we have moved into this almost exclusively combat focused era, and I am afraid that it will erode more. There may not be many of us in DOJ, but I like to think that we are committed to what we do, and that we take the time and effort to understand what we are doing, so everyone can have a great experience. Our reward for that is the opportunity to have DOJ/Court Roleplay. We do not want that to go away, or have that become another forum for combat. 

I hope that we can find a balance, and have that sense of community once again. Thanks for reading guys. 

- Tao

Tao Brightwater

Associate Justice & Former Chief Justice

Supreme Court of Florida

Name: Alex Storm
Main role on the server: Civ
Time at ANZUS: 5 days

1. Sure. I've had no real experience either way on this, but I do think the police should be trusted with forming up their own taskforces with the numbers they think best for the situation at hand.

2. I've never participated in such large an action, as such I do not mind either way.

3. I hesitated a lot over that one, and I'm going to end up saying no. I definitely agree that illegal runs need to be vastly more risky than legal runs, provided the reward matches the level of risk of course. However I am afraid that it might detract from the cartel/turf cut system. As it is refusing to give them a cut gives in turn that gang a roleplay reason to rob you. Once you get rid of that requirement, the system becomes redundant. Why care after all, if it strikes their fancy they'll rob you anyway ! So I believe no, at least unless an alternative where this system is either changed to offer some upsides with the new rules, or the rule itself is built around it, for example preventing robberies on a cartel run if you don't control the cartel, and the person have paid the fee. Either way, I think it is simply too good of a concept to bury.

4. Oh no. Hell no. I came here straight from one of those half wasteland servers, where gangs literally do nothing but rob people day in, day out, take everything they have, resell of their vehicles and equipment, and execute anyone who doesn't instantly comply. I really, really don't want this server, which has proven a mostly awesome RP experience so far, to turn into that. Especially as that system would basically allow you to rob anyone anywhere for any damned reason, hence making the protection to legal runs effectively null and void. Yes, if people don't want to be assholes it won't be as bad, but I don't believe just blindly trusting everyone to not be an ass is a recipe for disaster. Hell, even with the protections in place I was robbed and taken hostage on my very first ruby run, and it sucked. If it became commonplace rather than an exception, it would basically make the proposed difference between legal and illegal runs void, as you'd basically get attacked doing both, and drive new players away. Plus it would take away from the scenarios that permit initiation right now, and make any interactions between two armed groups a mexican standoff at best, an instant firefight at worst. After all, if you try to talk and don't immediately open fire as you're failing to comply, the other side might get the first shot in and thus gain the advantage !

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Yes. Crunchy. The destruction of my oral cavity shall pave the way for its replacement by the blessed machine. ALL HAIL THE OMNISSIAH !

Name:
Pug Winter

Main role on the server:
Civilian

Time at ANZUS:
Since 2.0 - 3,500 Hours+

1. & 2. I'm combining both one and two as my opinion on cop responses and group initiations is the same. I personally have no preference on the number of people who are at a major or initiating in a fight within reason. I do feel however "zerging" from groups is a bit toxic/aids, and may be an issue. I almost feel having a soft cap of like a ratio would be better. For example you cant outnumber the civs at a major by more than 4 to 1, or you cant initiate on a group more than 4 to 1. Something to keep some semblance of fairness to fights beyond just peoples good faith, because unfortunately there are always shitheads who will abuse it to their advantage and make every situation they are involved in shitty for the other parties involved. 

3. I voted yes to keep this rule around. I have been here for a long time and in my opinion illegal runs should have always been able to be robbed at any time without question. Outside of the cartel/mafia robbing their own runs that people are paying fees for. Its part of the inherent risk of doing illegal runs and you should be on edge for something to happen during these runs. As well as if you are paying fees to someone it adds a lot of RP for both you to hunt down the robbers, or for you to bring it to the cartel and see if they can handle it since its their shit being robbed. I honestly have no idea how or why illegal runs were off the table to be robbed without reason.

4. I'm hard voting no on this. I love to frag, and I know that its ARMA and people want to frag, but this is a travesty for anyone who enjoys roleplay. There is so many ways for people to get their robbing, fragging, and asshole frustrations out on the server I don't feel we need to open the floodgates on letting them inflict that on anyone at any time outside of one city on the map. With the above rule hopefully staying people can go rob anyone doing illegal runs, why let them fuck with the ones doing legal stuff, or new players?? The server will go back to what it was in 2.0, in a sense, where you cant even have a conversation with someone outside of the city because 9/10 people are trying to be an asshole. It was one of the happiest things I've seen Anzus move away from that has opened up a lot more roleplay and chances for interaction with people that will unfortunately just go back to rob, frag, frag, frag, mentality all of the time. I understand it may not happen all the time right now with the changes so far, but it took a while for that mentality to leave when they stopped people from doing it before, and after a bit of it being back I fear that mentality will come back in full force. Something that if it does go back to and it is the norm again, I wouldn't even be interested in playing as a player or streaming as a streamer anymore, as its just not enjoyable being greased for no reason all the time. I'm not playing a Altis life server. 

Back in the day every single car that went past you would turn around and try to rob you. Every time you wrecked your car, someone tried to rob you. You tried to help a guy broken down? Guess what he tried doing? Robbing, Watch the following clip from Kamdam 2.0: 

You can see me watch him the second he goes by, already knew it was coming. The sad part is with the old ways this isn't a rare thing this was a FREQUENT occurrence. I would have at least 5 of these fights for nothing in a 2-3 hour play session back then. The server was no RP, only looking for killing. No interaction like Altis servers, and I hope we don't go back to this. I have over 50+ unlisted videos from 2.0 on my youtube channel I could show of how shit the server was for RP back then if its needed to solidify my position and why I am taking such a hard stance against this if more examples are needed. The above is just an example of how almost every interaction on the server was back then. I'm sure the fraggers are saying "Hell yea" to this, but as I have stated they have so many ways now to get that out this isn't necessary anymore.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete:
Of course, I prefer mortar most mornings though.

Edited by Pug Winter
  • Like 2

Name: Nathan Stevens
Main role on the server: CTRG Command (2nd LT)
Time at ANZUS: About a year

1. I think removing response numbers is a great place to start with fixing a massive issue, currently the biggest problem within the community is the attitudes. We ALL contribute to this in one way or another and the only way for it to get fixed is to try and help each other fix it. When people lose a situation and get upset as a human we find the easiest thing we can complain about and for a while it has been response numbers. Now dont get me wrong there will still be some situations where cops will bring a unreasonable amount of cops to it, that is just how it will be. We are humans mistakes happen. By removing response numbers it also gets rid of the stress that is brought on to the cops. During the end of 4.0 when I was a LT and during a gunfight while getting shot at I was having to manage numbers, yes that should be handled by someone that isnt there but just using it as a example. Removing numbers creates a more variety of situations instead of exspecting the exact same amount of cops every gun fight.

2. So with group limits I think there should be some type of limit on things like majors to keep them fair. I think max numbers for a knox should be 12 people. Other situations shouldn't have a limit, reason being is because something like majors are a very good way to make money and if you have 15-16 people doing majors back to back and cops cant respond with good numbers then the economy could be impacting greatly, plus its cringe.  

3. So with illegal runs I think you should be able to rob people, tbh legal things dont get done anymore besides for crafting. There should be some type of risk to doing illegal runs besides maybe cops doing a raid once in a blue moon. Gangs need to group up and do runs together to help protect each other. Whoever owns Cartel should help protect people doing there runs and people can always call CTRG for protection. Also adding on to this I dont know the numbers far as how much money you make but runs may need to be buffed ever so slightly to kind of out way the risk but like I said that is a maybe IDK the numbers.

4. So im kind of 50/50 on this, prime example of this is if you go play a altis server you will more than likely get robbed very very often even doing legal stuff. If im a new player to Anzus and I get robbed and lose all of the work Ive done it will kind of impact me greatly on if I wanna keep playing.  I think everything should have a roleplay reason but I think the biggest issue with the rule is something classed as a roleplay reason is a little to small and should be more broad to allow for more situations but still protect new players. Also if this was to happen anyone with a apple above their head should not be robbed unless you have a very very strong roleplay reason.

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: yes

Name: Steve Kingston (cop) John Kingston(Civ)

Main role on the server:doc cpl and academy FTO, and Am apart of The company 

Time at ANZUS: I have had a fair amount I am a long time supporter of ANZUS HAVE played since first release 

1. I voted yes because some times it's only two cops to 1 or two people robing a store when realistically their would be a bit more, however for majors I feel as though it would be all hands on Dec for role-playing  and more realistical feel

2. I voted yes as well because if your in a gang you can only have 8 but have more people on you can't go help them when realistically you could, and it also adds a game of cat and mouse as if you hear the call for help you have the option of who's going to show up and fight them or run. Giving it the gang like aspect of mess with one mess with all.

3. I feel as though it should be a yes because it's illegal their should not be a valid rolplay reson as you are doing something illegal, and already breaking the law and usually a drug run gon wrong ends in blood shed. And it adds the factor of oh shit car and spices things up.

4 I feel as though this will add a more realistic feel  to things because if you scratch a car their is multiple way someone could respond, or if you hit somebody they could get angry and pull gun. Just adding a more natural IRL / realistic feel to things . 

5. I eat concrete for brunch

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: YES 

If You Want To Change It, Change it From Within.

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me
TELL VALHALLA BROTHERS

CF.png.6fab80673bd29c416fa3e5fb8e14e959.png
John Kingston | Steve Kingston| Camorra Family Godfather

Name: Che Guevara, Jammal Murray
Main role on the server: Gang Leader, MSP 
Time at ANZUS: 3 years
Opinions on each rule and what you voted: My answer for 1 will be detailed below. 2 was a yes because I think being able to add more people is really nice because it lets groups get more people involved especially when a lot of gang members are on, as well as it allows for really fun and interesting senarios and new tactics. 3 Robbing illegal adds more risk to them now which opens up more intersting ideas, such as paying for protection etc... as well as I think allows for more shit to go down. 4. I think opening the island to more initation is nice especially for getting hostages, as a person who loves doing hostage situations it was really hard getting someone but now it is a lot easier. 
Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Swallowed that shit whole.

1. All cop response numbers to major crimes, minor crimes, any situation are removed from the rules. It will be up to PD command to decide how/what they want with the idea of fairness in mind. 
So with this, I like the facts that minors cops will sometimes bring more to combat a bunch of people. With majors it works but also doesn't now I get sometimes shit happens and I am in no way trying to come of as complainy. This is just my opinion I have made over the course of this trial period. Sometime cops have just absolutely slammed people at majors, I am talking a 3 man lab and brought triple the civ numbers. The "Idea of fairness in mind" is key to this rule being a thing, because I think this rule can be nice, it can also be easily abused and a way for cops to be harsh to groups they dislike. "Idea of fairness in mind" seems hard to enforce. Overall I do like this rule but I will say this in hopes command takes something from it.

Back in 4.0 when I was CG, we had response numbers but often took the liberty in bringing what we thought was fair even when it was groups that we really did not like PvPing. If only 2 guys rocked a boat we would sometimes drop people because it was only fair. I stress that if this rule stays keep this in mind because this rules gives LEOs the liberty to make situations Majors/Minors more interesting. Now I am NOT saying let civs always win, I am saying make sure that everyone is having a good time and that when PD does something kind it really sticks in civs minds. 

Now my message to Civs, with this rule in place Cops can and will bring a lot of people sometimes, so make sure to make it fun and take it like a champ. I know I am guilty of bitching and being a dick when I think cops overespond, so I can also say that I know it does nothing but make cops dislike you and the other players around you. So with that in mind... Civs make sure you are being nice and fair to cops. I can say right now that when civs are nice to cops they receive the same love from cops. I know we work hard to grind and make the money but in the end of the day we are all here to have fun and play a game. So as hard as it can be in the heat of the moment, be nice, have fun and if something really pisses you off... pause, think about it and if you really want change open a productive conversation on the proper platform (IE. Forum discussions, etc) Not bitching in death chat or yelling in game at cops. Again I am guilty of losing my cool, so do not take this as me speaking from a morale high ground, I have been a bitch, whined and complained, so I can tell you that it gets you nowhere. 

That's my main comments on this. I think it has real potential so I am a yes. But I urge caution with it.

Edited by Jammal Murray

Che Guevara: CREED Owner , DBRT Command , BADR Commandant-(Chief Of Staff)

Jammal Murray: CG Deck Petty Officer, FTO, Personnel , MAA Senior Trooper , DSA PSA.

Name: Steve Eriksen
Main role on the server: DSA/PD
Time at ANZUS: been around since 3.0 but been on 5.0 for the past few weeks

1: so much more realistic for example an officer hostage irl youd have local police state police federal e.g. FBI all on a manhunt swat teams officers on cordons shutting down streets its why the police are the police they can bring organised back up but same with the next rule the gangs can bring all the numbers they like 

2.  as afforemntioned if a gang member gets themselves into something stupid there going ot need backup since police would bring everyone IRL if i was in the mob or a crime family id bring all my guys as well.

3. I think this is a great idea jujst maybe buff prices to accomodate for more runs being robbed but this makes it high risk high reward you know have the risk of being robbed or raided by police so your more likely to ally with groups and pay them a fee for protection or maybe it could work that as long as that guy doing runs is paying fees the gang controlling it protects them. or flat out your more likely to join a gang or a crime syndicate and that enhances RP as well cos it means as cops we can have these 20 man gangs going about and CID can work on dismantling them etc etc.

4. i dont think no reason is good enough i have seen some people make some amazing RP reasons to initiate from disrespecting culuture saying an artist sucks anything is better then nothing in my opinion and if they can come up behind someone with no prior interaction and just pull a gun a lot of grudges are gonna be held between gangs for something that happened weeks ago and its just going to be tit for tat wheras if for example a cop arrests a guy once there out there gonna be holding a grudge trying to get back at this guy for ruining there life making it so its harder to find workand then finds him and pulls a gun and if they dont comply bang, makes a lot more sense

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: I get screamed at on the daily and told to die i think someone telling me im wrong on a gaming forum wont keep me up at night

Name: Alexis Sanchez
Main role on the server: Chief of Police
Time at ANZUS: 3 years

Opinions on each rule and what you voted: I voted yes to all the rules. It has been a great time on the server recently with the new rules in place. We have had response numbers for cops for so long, that it is something we think about and take into consideration in every single situation even if they are removed.

The no limit rule seems to have been working out fine as well. Civilians should not be abusing this rule, they should be using common sense. I think it is common sense, that if you have 20 gang members online, you split into smaller groups and do situations like that.

Robbing people doing illegal runs should be 100% allowed. You take a high risk doing a run that pays out a larger sum of money than legal runs.

The 500m initiation rule is to be used with common sense. You should only be robbing people who are a part of a rival gang, or someone who has been talking shit about your group etc. People should not rob new players which is where common sense comes in.  

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Yessir

Edited by Alexis Sanchez
  • Like 1

CTRG.png

CTRG - Corporal

Chief of Florida State Police

Chief of Kamdan State Police

Chief of Montana State Police

Name: Matt Pad/Frost
Main role on the server: MSP Paperwork Captain/very dumb reaper man
Time at ANZUS: jusy shy of 2 years

A: I dont really mind either one as from a cop perspective some majors can be very annoying (especially if someone holds an OP area) but from a civ perspective getting bomb rushed by 30 cops when you are doing a 8 man casino dosent sound fun.

A: I said yes to this one as it really sucks getting left out because your gang is too big and recently cops have been very good to not send all cops to a firefight between cops v civ

A: I think that if you are doing an illegal run you should expect people to try and rob you. I remember back in 3.0 whenever i would do runs i would hid and wait for someone to come initiate and shoot them. very good times.

A: I dont really mind what happens with this one as i can see both sides 

Acknowledgement that you've taken a spoonful of concrete: Did it day one of me being on anzus

Matt Pad - epic reaper man 
Matt Frost - Bar Cert, ex Assistant Chief Public Defender, ex Prosecuter, ex KPRS LT, MSPA Command 😎

Matt Winter - Epic Judge man