Click here to install our Arma 3 mods!
Texas: 0/150
Teamspeak: 0/150

The ARMA 3 Council

• Founder

Hello fellow ANZUS gamers, Today we are introducing The ARMA 3 Council, its a role within the community that is a group of people that help SMT direct the server in the correct direction. SMT+Devs will have biweekly meetings with this group to help us decide new features, rules and suggestions and try express an opinion from the players point of view. 

Who will be in the council?
To start off with it will be
- Poopdeck Pappy
- Adam Kirkwood
- Kirk Thorne
- Tom Carter
- Combat played nominated by community
- Combat played nominated by community
- Roleplayer nominated by community (Only one RP spot due to the fact there is Whitelisted Civs in here also)
- Alexis Sanchez and Dylan Rodgers
- The most active lower ranking FSP member (Trooper-CPL only)
- The most active player on the server (Battlemetrics)
- Ducky Atlas and the most active lower ranking EMS member (Trooper-CPL equivalent only)

To nominate someone for the two open slots just comment on this thread and we will decide based on whoever has the most +1, and yes it is encouraged to vote for yourself if you think you're the best option.

Hope you all have a great week.

• Like 8
  • Kappa 1
  • thonk 1
  • HYPERS 2

Combat player: Cory

SWAT multiple times, current gang command, SSGT in CTRG, probably one of the best combat players on the server and does combat activities frequently + in general is very active on server

OR

Ryan Philler

Swat captain, gang command, active on the server, long time member, etc.

Edited by Lex Hale
  • Like 12
  • + 8
  • HYPERS 1

GLM | Seagull | 424

b743fc1f1bb9dce93923b44aecb12ca9.png

5 hours ago, Crowsnest Bill said:

My RP nom is - @Jackson Woods , damn good interactions with him and always a good sport, especially when i escape DOC 2 times in under an hour hehe

Combat - literally any HC from Castros. Always see them doing great work with majors and its fun to fight them at cartel/cap points

As a Castro HC I’m happy to nominate myself for this spot 

REFORMED COMMUNITY MEMBER-666/VEGA COMMAND-CASTRO COMMANDSWAT MAN- LEE FAMILY OG 

I don't have a nomination but i think you should also add a spot for Most active Civ/Cop im sure many players who play an equal amount of civ and cop can vouch that cops who put in decent hours and also play a lot of civ have a unique view on how both civs can be to cops and how cops can be to civs. Theres many things i see that cops do that i wouldn't see if i was only a cop and vice versa so it would add a nice common ground so it just doesn't turn into a civ v cop type debate.

• + 1

Council should be diverse, Tom already has a slot so CTRG is accounted for. The two combat players shouldn’t be both SWAT nor both civ mains. One SWAT nominated combat players (Cory), then one civilian focused combat player (no clue who)

Basic policy making, can’t stack a commission with an out of proportion slots, need a focus from both sides so all voices are heard.

HMT - Command

Official Prison Life Gang Founder - The Moonshiners

CTRG - 2nd LT

signature.png.6e5764407cdec8cf0f3bb5afab63154c.png.da7496f7598380681241ec85abcde7fe.png

1 hour ago, Scotty Grahner said:

Council should be diverse, Tom already has a slot so CTRG is accounted for. The two combat players shouldn’t be both SWAT nor both civ mains. One SWAT nominated combat players (Cory), then one civilian focused combat player (no clue who)

Basic policy making, can’t stack a commission with an out of proportion slots, need a focus from both sides so all voices are heard.

it was meant to be an or ❤️ as I was gonna add more names but then I realized the votes apply to everyone on the thread so im just gonna make separate ones

GLM | Seagull | 424

b743fc1f1bb9dce93923b44aecb12ca9.png

• Community Lead

After a consideration by SMT, the following people have been picked to join the ANZUS council upon popular vote: 

- @Billy Willy (Nominated as the Roleplayer)

- @Cory (Nominated as the Combat Player) 

• Like 1