Tony Torrin

Elijah Gralike Player Report

Name: Tony Torrin

Name of player you are reporting: Elijah Gralike

Date of Incident: 07/20/2019

Time of Incident (LA Time): 12pm La time

Rule(s) Broken: 3.12 - You may not leave the server (combat log) during active RP situations, you also may not leave whilst in police custody or dead.

Evidence: clearly saw him combat log after we killed them while they were trying to take back cartel 

Under Review

Hello, @Tony Torrin

I will be taking this case as i find the video has sufficient evidence.
( @Elijah Gralike ) You have been reported for (3.12 - You may not leave the server (combat log) during active RP situations, you also may not leave whilst in police custody or dead.)
You Have 24 hrs to respond with your side of the story.

Sincerely,
Daniel Wyrus -

First off, this happened a week ago and second off they are holding a grudge against our gang, they are holding a grudge against our gang because they reported me and another one of my members for something that happened a week ago, as it states on the kamdan rules, 1.9 - Deliberately targeting a group of people or person (whether by play-style or by using reports) in order to remove any chance at fun on the server is against the rules. (Note: Proper roleplay wars and grudges will not be considered here where they are fair in the eyes of staff [not 10v2]). IDK why they would report me from something that happened a week ago for no reason, And as you can see in his video his friend is exploiting to look through the floor.

Thanks Elijah 

@Wyrus

@Elijah GralikeThe post was made in time. It just hadnt been dealt with. If you can provide me with some sort of proof they are holding a grudge i will be more than happy to close this case. Otherwise this case will be continuing.

To Be honest just give me the 20 hour ban because I can't be bothered to deal with this. I have evidence of them using third party communications in fights but we don't report them, I don't know why they see the need in reporting this, its a minor offence and I wont do it again. Sorry if this hurt your feelings or made you have a bad roleplay experience @Tony Torrin

And what I mean about the grudge is that we had one bad encounter a day ago and now all these reports are coming out, your boy RDM'ed me in a green zone and I had a chance to get him points but I didn't because I didn't want our gangs relationship to go down hill. Don't know what you think but that is just what I think. 

Sorry Again @Tony Torrin

Report Closed

Hello, @Tony Torrin

Now that evidence has been reviewed,
( @Elijah Gralike ) You will be receiving 15 points for breaking rule/s (
3.12 - You may not leave the server (combat log) during active RP situations, you also may not leave whilst in police custody or dead.)
Sincerely,
Daniel Wyrus -

You have been warned for combat logging before.

You are awhile of probation. Just dont combat log again